I Love You Bro

Normal P.O.V.
      It happened so quickly. The twins, Sideswipe and Sunstreaker were having fun like always, but something terribly wrong happened. Sideswipe and Sunstreaker were running around the forest away from the scrapyard in the night, but what they didn't know was that a certain decepticon was watching from afar. Their glowing yellow eyes shined through the shadows that the trees provided.

(Sad part play music here)
      Sideswipe and Sunstreaker laughed as they ran around each running after the other, tackling each other. They were having the best time of their lives, but it was to soon be short lived. Sideswipe heard something rustle in the bushes. Sunstreaker noticed that his brother stopped in his his tracks and had a worried face. "Sideswipe? What's wrong?" Sunstreaker asked. Sideswipe held his servo up and continued to listen. The rustling continued, suddenly Steeljaw pounced out of the bushes and attacked Sideswipe. Unfortunately, Sideswipe didn't react in time to dodge and was struck in the abdomen and his chassis, Steeljaw's sharp claws could be seen through his abdomen and chassis, energon could be seen leaking through. Sideswipe coughed up large amounts of energon before Steeljaw let him collapse to the ground. Sunstreaker could only watch in shock as his twin fell to the ground. "HAHAHA!! What a pathetic excuse for an autobot." Steeljaw sneered. Anger rose in Sunstreaker's frame. He charged towards Steeljaw with a fiery rage, attacking ruthlessly. Steeljaw grinned before transforming and driving off. Sunstreaker stood still waiting until the decepticon was gone. He heard Sideswipe groan in pain. He hurriedly ran to Sideswipe and kneeled down. Sunstreaker grabbed him by his shoulders and turned him over. Sunstreaker gasped, Sideswipe's abdomen and chassis had giant holes from where Steeljaw's claws had been along with energon leaking from the wounds as well as from his mouth to his chin. Sideswipe's vitals were in critical mode. He needed to get to the med bay... NOW!!

      Sunstreaker carefully grabbed Sideswipe's arm and gently lifted him up despite Sideswipe groaning in pain. "Shh. It's alright bro, I got ya." Sunstreaker said soothingly. He hoped that with his presence and the bond with his twin could help calm Sideswipe down to know that his brother was there. Sunstreaker quickly commed Bumblebee. "Bee. This is Sunstreaker. Prepare the med bay quickly." Before Bee could respond, Sunstreaker cut the com off. "Come on bro. You'll be okay." Sunstreaker reassured. Sideswipe's face was twisted in agony as the pain grew.

      Luckily, the twins were not far away from the scrapyard as they got there in less than 10 minutes tops. Sunstreaker tried his best to keep Sideswipe from losing more energon from leaving his systems as the gate to the scrapyard opened. Sunstreaker hurried to the med bay with Sideswipe and gently layed him down on the berth while Fixit got to work.

Time Skip... start song
      It had been hours since Sideswipe has been in the med bay and Sunstreaker was worried sick about his brother. All he could do was pace around hoping to hear news on Sideswipe's condition. After a long wait, Fixit came to bring the news that Sunstreaker has been waiting to hear. "Fixit? Is Sideswipe alright?" Sunstreaker asked worriedly. Fixit looked away from Sunstreaker's gaze and said nothing. "I-I'm sorry Sunstreaker, but I hate to tell you that Sideswipe...... won't make it." He admitted. Sunstreaker felt his spark shatter at the news. "He only has minutes left to live. He has been asking for you." Fixit said. Sunstreaker nodded slowly before walking to the med bay. Sideswipe laid on the medical berth, withering in silent agony. He groaned as the pain grew immensely.

      "S-Sunny..." Sideswipe whispered. Sunstreaker was at his brother's side in an instant. "I'm here 'swipe. I'm here." Sunstreaker said. Sideswipe tiredly raised his servo as Sunstreaker gripped his servo gently. Sideswipe smiled weakly at his brother with tired optics. "Hey bro..." Sides whispered. Sunstreaker cradled him lovingly. "Hey Sides." Sunny replied, stroking his brother's helm. "I'm so tired..." Sideswipe said. He could feel his systems shutting down. "I know. I know bro. It's alright. Just rest. I'll be right here." Sunstreaker replied with a small smile in which Sideswipe returned. "Thanks... bro... for... everything." Sideswipe gasped. "Your welcome." Sunny whispered. "I love you bro." Sideswipe whispered before his optics flickered and shut down, his servo going limp, never to wake up again. Lubricant filled Sunstreaker's optics as he cried for his brother. "I love you too." He said shakily continuing to cry.

6 weeks later... Sunstreaker's P.O.V.
      It has been 6 weeks since Sideswipe offlined. My spark broken. I mourned for him, thinking this was all a dream... but I was wrong. He was dead and he was never coming back. I distanced myself away from my teammates, of course they worried about me and tried to comfort me, but there was nothing that was going to heal my heartbroken spark. I drove away from the scrapyard hoping to clear my mind, driving to the secret spot my brother and I went when we wanted to be alone with each other away from the scrapyard and the team.

 I drove away from the scrapyard hoping to clear my mind, driving to the secret spot my brother and I went when we wanted to be alone with each other away from the scrapyard and the team

(A/N: I know it doesn't look like the forest from the show, but I get to do whatever I want so deal with it. But imagine that it's on a cliffside without the other trees in the distance and no other human knows that it is there.)

      The team and I had wanted to give their teammate a proper burial, so we came here to do that. Sideswipe's grave was by the only big tree around. I came here to visit him whenever I had the chance to after a mission. As long as Bee was okay to know where I was going but after he has seen me leave the scrapyard without his permission, he knew where I would go, to visit Sideswipe's grave. As I arrived, I transformed and walked to Sides grave, sitting down next to him watching the sun set in the horizon. Sides and I would come here all the time to get away from the team and watch the sun set all the time. "Hey Sides. I'm back." I said to him. "And I brought you a little something." I had grabbed Sideswipe's decepticon hunter and his headphones from what humans call it and placed them on his grave gently. Lubricant filled my optics but had shed several of the tears watching the sunset fade away. But I swear I felt a ghostly pair of arms wrap around me in a loving embrace. I smiled as I put a servo on one of them and closed my tear filled optics, whispering, "I love you bro." I heard a voice say. "I love you too." But I always know that my brother will live on in my spark forever.