Chapter 2

Elizabeth POV
I was doing my project for genetic in my Science class and it was what traits we got from are parents. Are parents where to come in and saw are projects. I went to my teacher mr Green. Mr Green I can't really do my project. I said. Why he looked up at me and asked. Well sur my mom is dead and my dad doesn't know he has a child. I said. Go to the principal office and I will call and tell him why you are up there miss hub. He said and I grab my stuff and went up there. Hey miss Harrper how you day . I said walking in to the principal office. I'm fine Beth why are you up here again to day. Mr Green sent me up here. Miss Harrper Mr Green is on the phone to tell you why Beth is up here. The office person told her. When miss Harrper finish on the phone she called my aunt. Am I intrubble miss Harrper. I asked. No and I will talk to Mr Green later because he thought you when lieing to him . Miss Harrper said.
Ella POV
I got a phone call from Elizabeth school saying to come pick her up. I looked for my old phone but had to settle for Emma for Tyler number. It rang and Tyler pick up.
Tyler POV
I was just getting ready to watch a movie then head my house phone ring. I answer and asked who is this.
Phone call POV
Ella hey ty it me Emma sister Ella
Tyler Ella so long how Emma
Ella Emma is dead ty
Tyler oh she is
Ella I called you because when you left you broke my sister heart and she was also with a child.
Tyler what Emma was pregnant
Ella yes Tyler she was with your kid
Tyler so wait if it my child how old is the kid when can I meet her.
Ella her name is Elizabeth you friends with her on face book.
Tyler so Elizabeth hub is my kid
Ella yes Tyler she is my sister gave her your last name but just short it.
Tyler when can I meet the girl.
Ella I'm on my way to pick her up from school right know.
Tyler what did she do because I know her blood from both parents in school and they where trubble makers.
Ella know her she had a argument with a person about having a family or yelled at a teacher because they said something wrong about family.
Tyler well at least she not as bad as Emma and I where.
Ella yes I have to go I live in the old house so you should know where that is.
Tyler ok see you soon
Tyler POV
I went shopping for Elizabeth and ended up with a cute Bear from build a bear that was pink camo, a few things for the bear. I didn't know what to by her so I just got that. I head to the old house that Emma and Ella lived in.