"Damn good job." I said. My mother just gave me a look because I said damn. I just rolled my eyes and started walking to my room.

"Why don't you sit down and eat with us?" My mom asked

"I'm not hungry. I'll just get something later." And with that I walked to my room. It was 10:30 at night and I felt like I had so much energy. After I couldn't take it anymore I text Sara to ask what the hell that kiss was about.

So your mom literally walks in on us and then you make out with me IN FRONT OF THEM? I didn't realize that I was actually kind of mad. Or maybe it was more just because was embarrassed. Sara text back within seconds.

Babe its fine. I promise.

How do you know? Your mom hates me now

No she doesn't. Plus already knew that we did stuff

At this I wanted to throw my phone at the wall. This was so fucking embarrassing. Her mom knew everything?!

Sara what the fuck? thats weird. I don't want your mom knowing about stuff we do

Babe its fine. Its not like I tell her everything. I just told her that were dating and she assumed the rest. I mean I've dated other girls before you ave. She and I talked about all of this a long time ago. So its not like I tell her everything we do. She just assumes.

I knew Sara had dated other girls before me but I just put that realization in the back of my mind. This whole situation was just embarrassing and annoying.

Fine. Fine. Whatever you say. I'll talk to you later.

Baby stop being weird.

By now I was thinking about her ex's. The only girl I knew for sure she had dated or talked to before me was Kris. That made my head hurt. I couldn't help it.

Did you and Kris ever do anything?

I typed it in and sent it before I had time to talk myself out of it.

Avery what? Why would you ask that?

Because I want to know.

Avery stop being like this.

I don't know why but I was mad. I know i have no right to be. Anything they did was in the past. And Sara was with me now but just the thought of Kris even touching my girlfriend made me mad. Even more I didn't even know the whole story. All I knew was that they had been talking or something and it ended. And neither one of them has liked the other very much since.

So you're not going to answer?

Babe wheres this coming from.

Nowhere. Gtg. Bye.

After I sent that text I actually did throw my phone at the wall, I didn't throw hard enough to break. But it did fall into my laundry basket. I decided to just leave it there. Now I kept thinking about Kris and Sara. I was fixating. I was obsessing, over nothing. I knew this. But it didn't stop me. I felt like I had so much nervous energy and it was making me angry. Since it was already dark I couldn't go shoot around at a park. Thats a good way to get killed. So I decided id go to the gym. I changed into some running clothes, grabbed my phone out of the hamper and got in my car to leave. Mom and Lucas were still talking at the kitchen table as I was leaving.

"Avery where are you going?" My mom asked with a little concern in her voice. I just ignored it.

"To the gym." I walked out the door, got in my car and drove off.

When I got to the gym I felt like I was going to implode. I kept thinking about Kris and Sara. I had no reason whatsoever to be mad but I was. I got on a treadmill and started running. I let the endorphins flood my body and tried to just let my mind stop moving. After about the second mile it finally started to work. At the end of the fifth mile I turned the treadmill up as high as it would go. My legs were burning and I couldn't breathe but I kept running for as long as I could. I ran as fast as I could until I finally felt like my legs would give out. I almost tripped trying to push the button to turn the speed down. When I finally managed to turn it down it took me another five minutes just to catch my breathe. As I wiped off the machine and threw away the paper towel I saw someone in the corner of my eye running at me. By the time turned around Ollie was already half tackling me. Kara was walking up behind him. The run didn't help. I still felt so freaking mad.

"Dude get the hell off me." I said pushing him off

"Woah Avery the hell is your problem?" Ollie asked. The hurt in his eyes made me feel bad.

"Nothing I just... I'm sorry. I'll see you later. " I just walked out. What the hell was my problem. I don't know I why was so mad. I knew Sara had come out and been dating girls. But she was my first official girlfriend. Before her no one even knew I was into girls. I don't have a reason to be mad or jealous but I was. I was so fucking mad.