Chapter 29 - You won't

Start from the beginning

Taehyung closes his eyes, letting himself melt on the other's arms for a second before pushing Jeongguk gently away, eyes never meeting the other.
He just continouosly cry and sob, breathing deeply to catch his breaths.

"Text me okay?" Jimin nodded to his boyfriend as he held Taehyung's hand and dragged him away with Hoseok trailing behind.

"This is so fucked up. Fuck."

💫

Jimin and Hoseok brought Taehyung home and they needed to make up excuses to the furious Chanyeol and worried Baekhyun because the brunette hasn't stopped crying even after they reached their house.

His cousin didn't force him to say anything anymore because all that Taehyung can do is to sob and catch his breaths though he knew it was all about Jeongguk again. They let him rest with Baekhyun cuddling at his side.

"What happened?" Chanyeol asked the two for the nth time who were anxiously waiting at their living room.

"It's better if you just ask Taehyung when he calm down. We don't even know the whole story so we can't say that much." Jimin answered, sighing.

"Is this all about Jeon again?" The other growled. "I shouldn't have let Taehyung be near him again."

"You know that they have feelings for each other. Don't be too selfish." Hoseok cuts off earning a glare from him.

"My cousin is crying his heart out because of that asshole. Do you really think I would still care if I look selfish right now? Hell no. All I want is for Taehyung to be safe and happy." He hissed. "I knew that Jeongguk is no good for him."

"This is not just Jeongguk's fault. Your ex has something to do with this." Hoseok replied catching him off guard.

"Lisa?"

"Hobi, we don't know if Lisa is really involve." Jimin tried to argue.

"You saw how angry Jeongguk was with her." He answered back. "And we all know she's back for him."

"We don't know the whole situation here hyung. Feelings are involve so we can't really just blame anyone. Please, let's just get their sides of the story first and don't jump to conclusions." Jimin said, looking at Hoseok pleadingly in which he just sigh.

After a few more questions- that were not really answered to be honest and a lot more warnings and threats specifically directed to Jeongguk, Jimin and Hoseok was finally able to go home.

Jimin informed Yoongi about what happened in which he told Jeongguk.

"Fuck. I hurt him again. Fuck." The ravenette curses for the nth time pacing back and forth on his living room. "This is so fucked up." He murmured, running his fingers frustratingly through his hair.

"Calm down kid and sit the fuck down. You're making my head hurts." Yoongi groaned massaging his temples.

"I need to talk to him hyung. This is all just a misunderstanding. Fuck. I don't want him to think that I cheated on him because I didn't and I wouldn't." Jeongguk exclaimed.

"Give him time Jeongguk."

"Fuck. I gave him all the time and the space he needed but look what happened now?" He pointed out. "It just messes everything up."

"You will mess it up more if you act on impulse and don't calm the fuck down." Yoongi argued back. "Tell me what happened so we can help you sort this thing out." He pleaded. "I know how much you like Taehyung and I can see how much he makes you happy. We'll fix this, okay?" His hyung assured.

Jeongguk sighed loudly, nodding. "Thank you hyung and I'm sorry." He murmured as he took a sit beside Yoongi. "I can't lose him."

"You won't."

💫

[A/N: WHAT YOONGI WANTS, YOONGI GETS. SO TAEKOOK WILL BE OKAY.. MAYBE 😁]

Also, I'm really sorry for being hiatus for the past months. I was still trying to adjust with my work schedule during those times but well, now, I don't have to do that anymore because I quit 🤘

And here I am, so lost again.

Quick question: How do you all know what you want to do with your life? Cause honestly, right now, I just want to be a fangirl with pay check! Is that too much to ask? 😭😂

Here's newly wed TAEKOOK! Compensation for breaking your hearts. 💜

 💜

I love you my boragays 💜