Chapter 29 - You won't

Start from the beginning

Jeongguk laughed sarcastically after hearing her. "What do you mean okay? What do you mean starting over again? Are you fucking kidding me?" He asked in disbelief.

"W-well, we got to spend time together the past w-week and- and you're not seeing him anymore so I thought- we're okay- that it's m-me- again- please.."

"You fucking thought what? And spend time together? When the fuck that happened?" Jeongguk yelled frustratingly. "Answer me! What the fuck are you saying?!"

Lisa just continues on sobbing, gripping on Jeongguk's arm that was holding her in steel grip. "P-Please Gukkie.."

Jeongguk was glaring at her before shaking his head unbelievingly, chuckling mockingly now realizing what the girl means of them spending time together.

"Do you mean those times that you spend with our hyungs? Did you think those times were "us" spending time together? Your brain is fucked up!" He said sternly. "I never wanted you to be there but since I respect Jin hyung so much I didn't say anything. You're his cousin after all and  you're also friends with our hyungs. I tried being civil with you Lisa! I tried because we've been friends too. Thinking those times you spend with our group are just for you and me? Hah! You're delusional!" Jeongguk spat angrily, face and ear red from anger.

"I didn't know you'll stoop down this low. Pulling this stupid shits in front of Taehyung. And to what? Break us apart? Do you really think I'll come running back to you?" He hissed.

"Jeongguk, calm down please." Jin pleaded, holding into his arm tighter, trying to pull him away from the sobbing girl. "Please Guk.."

"Fuck.." The ravenette muttered under his breath as he pushes the girl away making her stumble. Jin was fast to steady his cousin on her feet.

Namjoon and Yoongi hold Jeongguk back just in case he loses his temper again. "Jin, you should bring Lisa home." Namjoon said, eyeing his boyfriend who immediately nodded on him before escorting his cousin away from the scene.

"We'll take care of Taehyung." Jimin said as he hugs the brunette tighter while Hoseok was patting his back.

"We'll bring him home." Hoseok added.

"No, I'll bring him home." Jeongguk cuts off and was about to walk to Taehyung but was stopped by his hyungs.

"Guk, it's not a good idea. Let him calm down first, yeah?" Yoongi reasoned out. "It's the best for the both of you." He added, patting his back.

"But hyung, I need to talk to him. I need to explain. Fuck, this was all a misunderstanding." Jeongguk said frustratedly looking at Yoongi with desperation.

"Hey, you'll talk to him okay? But not now. Let him clear his mind first Guk. You're just gonna make things worse." He explained, turning to look at his boyfriend who's still comforting the brunette.

Jeongguk sighed loudly, getting his hyung's point. He looked at his still crying baby in Jimin's arms before getting enough courage to walk closer to him. Pulling Taehyung's hand that was tightly gripping Jimin's shirt, Jeongguk wrapped him in a protective hug.

Taehyung doesn't have enough energy left to struggle against his hold so he just lets him. He's just too tired of everything.

Jeongguk nuzzles his face on Taehyung's hair before planting a soft kiss on his forehead, down to both of his cheeks, kissing his tears away. "I love you baby." Jeongguk murmured against his skin. "Remember that."