When we got to the mall manager hyung and I split up as we both had very different shopping to do. I finally got to the store I was looking for when I called Jeongin again. This time he picked up almost instantly, like he was waiting for me to call.
" Hey baby" ​he smiled
"Hey love" I walked around for a bit while we talked about random stuff. We picked out so many outfits (photos of everything will be at the bottom) and I paid and sent a quick text to manager hyung that I was ready to go.
"Ok baby boy, I gotta go now. I have one more stop and then I'll be home alright?" He whined and threw himself back on to his pillow
"But Baby!! I want you home now!!"
"Just an hour more ok?? I promise, just gonna go get groceries and snacks for the house and then I'll be ho—" he hung up on me. I sighed and got in the car. Manager hyung drove me to the jewelry store about 5 minutes away and dropped me off. He went to go get the groceries and snacks.
I walked into the jewelry store and looked around. I found multiple matching bracelets and couple rings. I picked the ones I want and told the jeweler. I continued to look around, because I was on a mission. Find Jeongin an engagement ring and wedding bands for us. After about half an hour I found the perfect ones and paid for everything. I walked outside and Manager was waiting for me. I got in the car and we drove home.
~~Jeongin's POV~~
After I hung up on Chan, I laid down next to Felix bad Hyunjin, who were both asleep. I felt bad for hanging up on Chan but I just wanted him home. I felt like I was being too needy and that maybe Chan was out to get some time away from me. I sighed and slowly fell asleep
~~Chan's POV ~~
Manager hyung and I arrived at the dorms and he helped me bring everything up to our dorm. I unlocked the door and we set everything in the living room. I bid manager hyung goodbye and started working on making everything look presentable and put the Gracie's away. After about an hour I finished and went into my room. When I walked in I saw Jeongin in between Felix and Hyunjin. I woke up Felix and Hyunjin and told them they could go. After they left I laid down next to Jeongin and drew little hearts on his stomach with my finger.
"Channie??" He mumbled sleepily.
"Yes baby, I'm home" I smiled and pulled him into my arms
"How long have you been home??"
"About an hour and a half, why?"
"I wanted to welcome you home" he whispered as he buried his face into my chest
"That's all right baby, I wanted to surprise you anyways."
"What??" I ignored his question and gently pulled him up from the bed and put my hands over his eyes as I led him to the living room. Once we got there I removed my hands from his eyes and wrapped them around his waist.
"Surprise baby!" The outfits had the matching bracelets and rings on full display. The bedding was stacked like a pyramid, and last but not least all the plushies manager hyung got him were on the floor between the couches, each one with his favorite snacks in front of them. He gasped and covered his mouth and I could see tears streaming down his face. He turned around in my arms and wrapped his arms around my neck.
"I love it Channie. Thank you so much!!"
"Anything to see that beautiful smile of yours" I smiled and kissed his lips, in a soft and slow kiss.

Hello it's author-nim here and I just thought I'd let you know that I did have some writers block with this and I really didn't mean to take this long to update but anyways here are all the photos of what Chan bought

Bedding: