~Who's this kid?~

Start from the beginning

Shit. Now you've done it. You mentally face palmed for standing so suspiciously out in the open. You looked like a straight up Villain.

"Hey! You!"

You sprinted farther down the dark streets, hearing them call out for you to stop where you are. Which made you run faster.

You leaped onto the side of a traditional Japanese styled house, blending into the shadowed parts.

"How come my scanners never picked him up? I had just gone through recovery mode" You said to yourself very quietly while activating your invisibility mode.
Suddenly your foot slid off the side of the wall and you found yourself aiming for the ground.
You grunted as you sensed pressure from the fall but shot up quickly once you heard sirens echo from the streets.

"Damn it...! You had one job to do..!"
You curse to yourself as you prepared to jump the fence surrounding the backyard of the house.
But something had froze you in your tracks.

Literally.

"What in the actual fuck?" You questioned as you looked down to see your legs engulfed in thick ice.
You tried to use your electricity only for it to bounce off and strike a near by tree.

"What was that?"

"It came from the trees behind the house!"

It wasn't clear on your face but you were suddenly in a state of panic.
You wriggled your legs in the ice but sensed as if they were to break the more you tried.

"D-Dont move....!"

'What?' You jerked your head around with a wide eyed glare, and saw a little boy standing an estimated 8ft away from you. By the looks of it, he was probably 5 or 8.
His small right arm was outstretched while the other clutched his white T-shirt tightly.

'That little shit used his quirk on me?!' You lowly grunted.

"Hey kid, do ya mind!?" You half yelled.

He remained quiet while he shook in fear. He looked like he'd been crying for a while, so you were slightly impressed at his bravery.

"Not gonna say anything? Speak up or
Suffer the consequences,  brat"
You threatened, growing impatient.

"D-Don't call me t-that!" He sniffed and continued to hold his shaking arm out.

"Look, I'm not hear to kill you or anything alright? So get me out of here before something really happens"

Even though he was just a kid, you might as well scare him away. Your eyes then averted to the bandage wrapped around his left eye.

"I-I don't know if I can trust you..."

The ice was melting fast and you kicked your way out making electricity fly around. The boy covered his face in attempt to block the flying shards of ice and crouched down.

"H-Hey what are you-"

You cover his mouth and grabbed him with you to hide in a dark area of the backyard.
He was visibly shocked at your actions but didn't resist once he heard a loud gunshot in the distance. The boy burried his face in your arms, shaking more than before.

"Did you see them come this way?"

"Yeah, by the looks of this tree they barely just left"

"Well, keep searching!"

The voices faded off into the distance and you let go of a sigh you'd been holding in.
The boy peeked his head out and gave you a questioning look.