"Nah, you love me." Ned poked. The word love was a kind of a touchy subject as of late, but he wasn't going to bring that up. "You're right. So, you in Peter?"

"I can't tonight. I've got the Stark internship." Yeah, the "Stark internship". They had yet to know what the Stark internship actually meant, and man wait until they find out.

"You always have that Stark internship going on. The trio needs to hangout more!" Angela whined a little. Ever since the whole Spider-Man thing happened, the three of them hanging out after school happened less and less. Even though Peter told Ned he was doing him a favor by not being there, it just wasn't the same.

"This could lead to a real job there. It's really important." Peter said. It technically was important, but the first part wasn't really true whatsoever.

"How about we come over after you get home?" Ned proposed. It wouldn't be LEGO building without Peter. "By then we'll be done the structure of it. Then we can just knock out the rest."

"Sure. Aunt May doesn't mind you two. But don't be surprised if I'm late." He replied.

They arrived at school with time to spare and went to their respective lockers. Their lockers were in pretty good distance of each other, but they weren't that close.

At lunch time, Peter was doing his usual thing as of late, admiring Liz, Peter's crush, from afar. Ned would sometimes join in so he didn't feel so left out. He definitely would rather be admiring Angela, but that was definitely something Peter wouldn't want to do.

"Did Liz get a new top?" Ned said as took a bite of his low quality school lunch.

"No." Peter shook his head. "We've seen that before, but never with that skirt."

"We should probably stop staring before it gets creepy." He said to Peter.

"Too late. You guys are losers." It was Michelle, a fellow member of the decathlon, who was sitting at the end of the table by herself with a book in hand.

"Well, then why do you sit with us?" Ned asked in a sassy way.

"Because I don't have any friends." Michelle replied with a dissatisfied look on her face.

"What about the decathlon?" Angela questioned.

"They're just my teammates." She said. Pretty harsh considering they see each other everyday.

Angela turned back to Peter and Ned, pretty weirded out by Michelle. "If you say so."

•••

After school it was only Ned and Angela, since Peter left immediately after telling Mr. Harrington he was quitting the decathlon. "I can't believe Peter quit the decathlon right before nationals! We might be screwed-"

"We're not screwed!" Ned interrupted. The decathlon was pretty important to Angela, so of course she was freaking out.

"Come on, we all know Flash is gonna blow it for us!" She exclaimed.

"Okay, maybe you're right." Out of nowhere the two see Spider-Man swing through Queens, which was a common sight lately.

This caused the subject to immediately change and Angela somewhat calmed down. "You ever wonder who Spider-Man is?"

"All the time." He replied, looking up to see Spider-Man once again.

They arrived to their respective next door houses, and they had plenty of time to kill. "Come on, we got a Death Star to build."

•••

Waiting for the "iTs DoUbLe BuBbLe" comments LOOK IT UP ITS DUBBLE BUBBLE YA GIRL DID HER RESEARCH