Part one | Her beautiful eyes.

Grayson Dolan POV;

It's been a week since I have been here and I hate it it's like shit, they treat you like shit, they give shit food to you and don't give a shit about you.

I am right now walking to the clinic for my first shot for my eating disorder. I walked in, and saw the most beautiful girl ever sitting there with her blue eyes it is like 'Falling love at a first sight'. But wake up gray! They think you are a criminal.

Violet Danielle POV;

He is gorgeous his eyes, jawline and puffy hair. It's like 'Princess's Prince Charming', but no! I am only here to work my job probably.

"Hey." I said while smiling. "Hello" he said smiling and looking down, I asked the officer Steve which was staring at me to unbuckle the hand cuffs and let the prisoner sit down. The officer left the room, "I am dr. Violet Danielle" I said, "I am Grayson Dolan, Y--y-ou- Never mind", "Are you okay?". He nodded. "Okay, now we are gonna give you your first needle shot! It might sting only, it will not hurt you.", he smiled then nodded.

Grayson Dolan POV;

She is so beautiful, I need to taste her sweet pink lips. Grayson snap out of it! I can't she is just too beautiful.

"Alright," she said snapping me out of my thoughts and realizing I was staring. "We are done, and also! Don't touch the needle shot place, it will make your hand go sore." she said in her sweet angelic voice. "okay, thanks." I said staring at her again. she nodded, and called the officer Steve to put me in my cell "okay," he said while winking, ugh he disgusts me. I got up and went to my cell thinking about violet.

Her sweet pink lips. 

brown hair. 

Blue eyes.

My hazel eyes slowly shut down. I fell asleep thinking bout' the angel herself; Violet.

A\N;

My first story/chapter! what do you guys think about it so far? Please vote and comment <3

B-bye! c: