Please dadi remove your insecurities and let them become one again. Yash was not admitting but he was missing her badly and to come out of her thoughts he was working day and night by spoiling his health.

I hope in this marriage you will accept mohana and  bring her back as bahu.

Saying this she goes away. While charulata gets shocked by lisening to truth . In same way at some distance Yash stood routed by lisening truth about mohana behaviour. A tear escaped from his eyes . sanskar who stood next to him feels bad and places his hand on his shoulder.

Yash smiles at him and before he could wipe his tear arnav wipes his tear looking at him with teary eyes...

Sanskar smiles seeing his son who has a very kind and innocent heart. Yash kisses his forehead lovingly and says to sanskar.

Yash:- shankar if you don't mind can you look after arnav , I want to clarify few things with ragini .

Sanskar smiles and takes arnav while Yash rushes in ragini direction.

Sanskar kisses arnav forehead and wipes his little tears before it could fall on ground.

You have a very big heart sweet heart, just like your mother too innocent ,cute and understanding a deadly sweet combination which made your father to go crazy .

Now you were making me to fall in love with you again my son. My reassemble of ragini. Ha but your this charming smile na it's mine dude see in future girl will fall just like that . You just give one smile and fasak...

Saying this he turns and his smile gets vanished seeing person in front of him while arnav too looks at that person without blinking

Here ragini was standing outside to welcome suyyash family , Yash too joins with her.

Ragini looks at him smiles and says .

I will receive them Yash you look after food arrangements .

Yash:- haa, you receive them ragini but I too want to receive my wife that's why I am waiting here.

Ragini looks at him being surprised while he says by having tear's in his eyes.

I listened everything you said to dadi. Why did you hide it from me. If you would have said these all to me then I would never let her go away from me.

Ragini:- she took promise from me Yash ,now also I don't want to say these all but day by day dadi getting determined to make us marry and I can't let that happen.

Somewhere I am having feeling that in this shadi dadi will do something which might end getting us married. I can't let that happen that's why I relived everything to her.

It's good that you too listened us. Untill now mohana tried to make this marriage work but from now it's your turn.

Yash:- definitely.