"I know I like her. A lot. She makes me so different, in a good way of course. But I think the word, "love" is a bit strong at the moment." 

"Do you see a future with her?" She continued. 

"Everyday I see more and more of myself with her. I know it will be difficult, but that doesn't mean I won't try. I want to be with her." 

"Sounds like you do love her," Julie said. 

"She's special. I care about her." 

"I don't think that's what someone would say when they're out searching for them after being kidnapped. Someone who 'likes' someone else doesn't get friends to help find their significant other." 

I was about to respond to Julie's statement, when Morena went real crazy. She began growling, and looked over a hill. 

I turned back to look at the three, and nodded to continue. We slowly and quietly walked up the big hill, and when we came on top, we saw the ground level down where a big barn layed. 

"That's got to be where Christen is," Moe whispered. 

"Here, hold Morena, I'm going down," I said.

"Are you crazy? What's your plan Tobin? Strut down and ask her back? This isn't some movie, they have guns and aren't afraid to use them," said Allie. 

"Exactly, so if they do use them, they won't get you guys," I retaliate back. 

"You're crazy to think if you're going down alone," she said. 

"Well someone's gotta stay," I pointed out. 

"I'll do it. I'll call if something turns up," put in Julie. I looked at her, and nodded. Moe also agreed to stay.

"We have to move fast," Tobin said. 

We moved down the hill, and arrived at the side of the barn, "I'm going to sneak in, you stay out here and yell if something happens," I told Allie. She nodded. 

I quickly walked to a door, and peaked in to see the inside. It was kinda dark, so I had to open it more. I slipped in, and hid behind a hay bale.

I looked around, and saw no one. I then saw an empty chair in the middle, and saw chains that were attached to the wall, but no one was attached. 

Dammit. 

I realized we just missed them. I slammed my fist on the bale out of frustrastion. I then heard barking, and then Allie yelling. 

"Tobin, they're leaving!" She yelled. 

I rushed out, to see a car drive down the dirt road. I sprinted after it, knowing I had no chance. 

I looked to my left, and saw Julie, Moe, and Morena starting to run back. I couldn't see clearly, but I cought a glimpse of Christen looking scared and looking back at me. 

That gave me a shot of energy, as I continued to run behind the big car. But then I started losing it. 

I had to stop, and watch in defeat as it got smaller and smaller. Then I heard a honk behind me and saw Moe driving with Julie next to her and Morena's head sticking out. 

"How'd you get it so fast?"

"Doest it matter? Let's go!" I climbed in, and saw all four of us in the car. 

Moe sped off, and I've seen car chase scenes in movies, but never thought I would be in one. 

We chased the car, and once we got closer, I stuck my head out the window.