black lion

-Chapter 1-

I'm sitting on the ground cold and bare. As I watch birds in the sky and the Sun set slowly. not knowing what to do. Or where to go. I stand up with my bare feet. My stomach is growling like a hungry tiger. I say to myself "i have to eat something." I go to the bakery and I spend as much as money as I have. I buy a loaf of bread and I go to my old cottage. of course its real windy and cold and I just have nowhere else to sleep so I have no friends but I do have places I go. I like climbing trees. setting off swimming and that's probably all. I decided I should get off in the woods to go have some fun. I put my boots on and I set off. I'd did something no one would ever imagine I swung from vine to vine to tree to tree. All the sudden I felt uncomfortable I went to the ground. and I was scared. I pulled out my dagger. I heard a rustle in the bushes. and in the trees. in the back down into the bushes. My heart was pounding with fear. I ran as fast as I could back into my cottage. I got my gear on so I was ready to fight whatever was out there. I stepped back out to the woods I stopped as I was running toward that big lion I realized he wasn't any lion he was the Black Lion. I was looking around for a place to hide. I spotted a big hole that would just fit me. I ran to the hole just in time the lion pounced but he couldn't catch me on time. I realize the whole is dug out by like an animal. I didn't know what animal it was though. I landed in a big open space and surprisingly i a saw a humongous mouse. I screamed. the mouse screeched. He stopped I slept screaming. I never saw any thing like it. I stopped screaming. He said "hi." "Ahh what are you." '"A mouse what did you expect I was." "I don't know." "You could of nocked." "I couldn't I was being chased by the black lion." "What why did you lead him to me!" "I didn't have any where to go." "Okay well how about you stay here tonight." "Thanks by morning I can leave."

-Chapter 2-

In the morning I always here birds chirping. but today I didn't