One Steamy Night (One Shot SPG)

Magsimula sa umpisa

Umalis siya mula sa pagkakaupo sa harapan ni Thunder at lumipat sa tabi nito. She started unbuckling his belt. Kitang-kita na may isang matigas na bagay na gustong kumawala sa suot nitong pantalon.

Tinignan niya si Thunder and he’s looking at her, too. Hinawi pa nito ang buhok niya, maybe asking her to please him. She smiled to him. Akong bahala sa’yo, Thunder. She thought to herself.

She opened his fly at inilabas ang kanina pang gustong pumasok sa loob niya na alaga ni Thunder. “Hmmm…” hinawakan niya ito. Hot and hard. Tinulungan siya ni Thunder na mahubad ang suot nito. Now, he’s sitting beside her, naked. What a sexy scene.

Yumuko siya at hinawakan ang pagkalalaki ni Thunder. Narinig niya ang pag-ungol ni Thunder ng gumalaw ang kamay niya pataas-baba sa alaga nito.

Inilapit niya ang mukha dito at hinalikan ang ulo nito.

“Aahh… Fuck!” Thunder growls. She sucked its tip while her hands continue to move.

His hot dick on my mouth makes me damp below, even more. He gets a grip of her hair and pushes her head deeper to his dick. Sunod-sunod naman ang malalakas na pag-ungol ni Thunder.

His other hand is caressing her back to her ass and squeezing it gently. Naramdaman niya ang pagpasok ng kamay nito sa loob ng underwear niya at inaabot ang pagkababae niya.

“You’re wet and hot, honey,” he gasped. She looked at him and smiled as she moves her hand faster. She licked his length and played her tongue on the tip of it. Thunder’s moving his hips, too. He’s fucking her mouth and kakaibang sarap ang nararamdaman niya.

Thunder inserted a finger on her while she’s still sucking his dick. “Aaaahh…” she moaned. Thunder looked at her and smiled. Lumapit naman siya dito at hinalikan ang labi nito. He immediately inserted his tongue inside her mouth and kissed her hard. Patuloy ang paggalaw ng kamay nito sa basang pangkababae niya habang patuloy din ang pagtaas at baba ng kamay niya sa alaga nito.

Their lips parted and Thunder guided her again to suck his dick once more. She placed her lips around him and sucked him tentatively, running her tongue over the tip.

“Fuck!” He opened his eyes as she sucked harder.

She pushed him to her mouth, once more. She heard him cussed again. She smiled. That’s it, baby. Moan my name. She pushed him deeper in her mouth. Nawala na din ang kamay ni Thunder sa pagkababae niya. Naramdaman niya ang kamay nito sa buhok niya at itinutulak pa siya sa pagkalalaki nito.

“Oh, honey, that feels good. Ahh…”

She pushed him deeper to her mouth and that made him groan louder, “Fuck, Beechessa, I might come in your mouth if you don’t stop!”

He moved his hips and she sucked harder and pushed him deeper. “Fuck!” She moved her hand while twirling her tongue on the tip of his impressive length and sucked him again.

“Aaah… Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!”

She felt a warm salty liquid coming out from him. She didn’t hesitate and swallowed it, quickly. His breathing is uneven as he glares at her.

“That was great, honey,” he murmurs. Inalalayan siya nitong tumayo at iginiya papunta sa kwarto nito. Niyakap siya nito mula sa likod habang patuloy ang marahang pagpisil sa dibdib niya while he’s gently tugging her nipples.

“Hmmm…” she closed her eyes and arched her neck. Thunder kissed her collar bone to her neck and sucked it. He moves his hand downwards and touched her dampness. He moves his thumb against her clit in a circular motion.