Prologue-The Good Old Days

Third Person
[Name], Makoto and Bakugou were in the backyard arguing what to play. "I want to play hero!" Yelled the spikey haired blonde. "I want to play hide and seek!" Cried the blue eyed blonde. "I wanna play ball!" Yelled the only female in the group holding a ball which was a little too big for her to hold. This went on for a little bit more before you guys chose to play rock, paper, sizers to decide what you guys would play. Bakugou won. "Okay, I'll be the hero, Mako can be the villain and [Nick-Name] can be the victim!" Bakugou said happily. "Why can't I be the villain?"  The [eye color] eyed girl asked unhappily. "Because you're a girl." Katsuki answered plainly, while the girl crossed her arms over her chest. "So?" He had this cocky smile. "Guys are stronger than girls!" She yelled at him,"That's not true!" "Is too!" He yelled back.

As the girl was about to protest once more, a red glowing light came out of her chest and the backyard turned into a volcano type area. Once that happened Makoto started to cry for his and his sister's mother. "Mommy!" The emotional blonde cried with tears in his eyes. As soon as Fumiko looked to see what's wrong she ran there as quick as possible before someone gets hurt. With her husband behind her, she decided to use his emotion to make a new terrain, and surprisingly enough, it was very sunny and gave more of a happy/summer vibe. Fumiko turned to face her husband. "Why are you so happy?" She asked confused. " [Name] got her quirk!" Fumiko didn't even realize that, because she was more worried about what happened. "She did!" Fumiko said happily.

"Anyways, kids, care to tell me what happened?" She asked in a more stern voice facing the kids. [Name] was the first to answer, "we decided to play hero, then Bakugou said he'd play the hero, Makoto would be the villain and I'd be the victim. Then I asked why can't I be the villain. Then he said because I'm a girl. Then I said so. Then he said guys are stronger than girls!" The [Hair color] girl said angrily. Unluckily for Bakugou his mother heard what happened. So he got an earful.

-around the end of first year in middle school-

Your POV

I walk home with my brother next to me. "So...what are you going to do?" He asked me as I held a note in my hand. "I'll go." He froze up a little bit. "I don't blame you, but how are you going to tell mom and dad, or even Bakugou?" I thought for a bit , before I could answer, there was a more husky voice which came from behind me. "Hey Brat, hey Mako." I turn my head to face him and gave the blonde a little bit of a fake smile. "Hey Katsuki." I said lowly. He huffed. "What's wrong?' He said getting closer, I held the note closer to my chest. "Nothing much." I giggled nervously. He took the note from my chest and read it. "Are you going." Katsuki asked in more of a stern yet calm voice. I looked at the ground and nodded slowly. "It's a great opportunity for me Bakugou, I hope you can understand.." He roughly handed the note back and started to walk away. "I'll go get Bakugou, you go tell mom and dad, okay [Name]?" You nodded your head slowly, with tears in your eyes.

-During the first while  at your new school-
Third Person
You made a few new friends and you tried to wright  to Bakugou as much as you possibly could. He wrote back. Just after awhile he stopped responding. Yet you were able to keep contact with your family. You also learned how to control your quirk better.
-Current time-
Second Person
"Class, before you leave, please remember to pack your bags. Tomorrow we're going to Japan, to visit the students at UA." Stated a lady with brown hair with a few grey streaks, tucked nicely in a bun. You were excited for this. This is because you might have a chance to see your family. Not knowing you were going to see your childhood friend once more.

----------------------↓
Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I'm planning to update every two weeks, so yeah... anyways, I hope you have a good day or night.