"Hey, don't be like that Dabi! The game he's playing is a good one!".

There she was, doing that again. Tomura was starting to think that she's interested in his games at this point. Not just that, but she would sometimes stay up late with him and watch him play video games. Sometimes, that would be a few hours and sometimes the whole night.

"I didn't know you liked video games (y/n)", Toga said out loud, probably interested in her words.
"I was never able to play them at home, other then the ones on my phone. I like watching Tomura. While he plays them too!!"

"Awww, you watch Shigaraki playing games!! That's adorable!!"

"It is not. Shut up gremlin". Tomura went in the mood for his shit right now.

"Shigaraki, I'd ask you to be polite to the girls. And Dabi is right, you spend too much time inside. You need some fresh non city air. In fact, I think we all need that right now. As long as it's away from the faces of others".

"Yay! Thank you Kurogiri", Toga cheered as (y/n) put on a bright smile on her face.

If she would have that smile while they were out all the time, he wouldn't mind being out, Tomura thought.

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark
With you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass
Listening to our favourite song
When you said you looked a mess
I whispered underneath my breath
But you heard it,
Darling, you look perfect tonight

While being outside wasn't one of Tomura's favorite things, he sure does like seeing Dabi who is dragged around by Toga every 5 minutes. That's karma for him.

And it turns out that Tomura mind being out right now. At least not in this situation.

There were only 5 of them. Dabi who is mostly dragged around by Toga, Kurogiri who is honestly minding his own business and doing his own things a bit away from them, him and (y/n).

But god, he didn't like that he didn't have his hand.

Tomura never liked his face that much. He would always wear 'father' when he was around others so didn't have many problems with others seeing his face, but it was different now. Kurogiri didn't even let him bring it with him. 'They need to see you for who you are', he said.

Yea, now they'll just laugh even more.

"Hey Tomura".

The voice belonged to (y/n). Tomura didn't really want to let her see his face. Every time she was around, he would wear 'father' even when he was playing games, even if it annoyed him a bit.

"What is it", he finally said.

"Will you turn around and look at me? It would be a waste if you didn't see how I look now, you know!"

She must've dressed a bit more different then before. Tomura didn't really put much effort into dressing up for his. But again, she was a girl, and girls liked making themselves look pretty, even if they were villains.

"Fine", he said. Before doing anything he put his arm on his face, covering most of it. He really didn't want her to see it. Just then, he turned around to see her.

Well, I found a woman, stronger than anyone I know
She shares my dreams, I hope that someday I'll share her home
I found a love to carry more than just my secrets
To carry love, to carry children of our own

When he turned around, he really had something to see.

(y/n) was bearing a pretty black dress that went up to her knees. She didn't bother to wear any shoes, since they were alone on an empty field. She put her hair on the side, instead of the usually let down hair that went everywhere it wanted at any time.

She looked perfect.

"You... Look pretty..." Tomura was stunned. He never saw her like that and it was a big change for him to see her like this. She loom so beautiful, compared to him...

"Aww, thank you", she giggled at his comment. "Why are you hiding your face with your arm tough? Come to think of it, I never saw you without your mask..." She slowly walked towards him and rose her arm, wanting to move Tomura's out of the way.

"You don't want to see mine", he said.

"But I want to", (y/n) replied. She really was stubborn sometimes.

"But I-"

"I don't mind the way you look! I just want to see your real face at least once".

Tomura just gave in then. It didn't rally matter what is she going to say at this point, considering the way his face looks.

We are still kids but we're so in love
Fighting against all odds
I know we'll be alright this time
Darling, just hold my hand
Be my girl, I'll be your man
I see my future in your eyes

He slowly moved his arm away from his face, letting her see it for the first time.

She was fairly quiet. Tomura was afraid of what she was thing and going to say, considering that she was so quiet. He even trembled a bit. It made him nervous and forced him to scratch his neck again.

"It's okay Tomura! Don't be nervous, your face looks okay!" She clearly noticed that he was nervous. But she still didn't lie to him. She was always honest about stuff like this.

"You really think so?..."

"Yes! Just because it's a bit scared doesn't change it that much. Its not bad at all! Here", she rose on her tiptoes and gently kissed his nose. Tomura blushed at her action, but he didn't move away. In fact, he even slightly hugged her, since her quick makes her immune to his.

"There. See, you feel better now right?"

"Damn it, why are you so perfect?"

(Y/n) was caught off guard for this one. She rose her head to look at him directly, giving him a questionable look. "What do you mean by that?"

"You're too beautiful, too perfect in every way you can, and damn it, I just wish you could be mine now".

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark
With you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass
Listening to our favourite song
When I saw you in that dress
Looking so beautiful
I don't deserve this
Darling, you look perfect tonight

(Y/n) giggled slightly at his response and rose her hand so she could ruffle his hair a bit. "Oh, Tomura! You like me? That's cute!"

"I... Do..." He wasn't sure what to say. "Do... You... Like me too?..."

"I'll be honest", she started as she hugged him. "I actually do like you. I liked you for a while..."

Tomura felt like his heart was dancing from happiness right now. She...Actually liked him back...

Without thinking, he placed a soft kiss to her lips. I was short but sweet. And didn't seem to mind it eider. As he pulled away, he could look at her beautiful (e/c) eyes.

"Tomura... Can we dance?? Please???"

"I... Don't really know how to dance..."

"It's okay, I'm not the best dancer around eider", she smiled at him. Slowly, we put her arms around his neck, as she looked at his eyes again. Thinking that he knew what to do, Tomura put his own hands around her waist, looking at her calm (e/c) eyes.

Slowly, they started what they called dancing: it was mostly them going to the rhythm of the music, moving a bit to the side, nothing much.

But to Tomura, this was something g he never thought he would do in his life, let alone with a beautiful girl like her.

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark
With you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass
Listening to our favourite song
I have faith in what I see
Now I know I have met an angel in person
And she looks perfect
I don't deserve this
You look perfect tonight

"You... You're an angel (y/n).... I don't deserve you at all... You're too perfect", he whispered quietly to her ear as they danced.

"Don't be like that... You're the only person that ever truly loved me up to today... To me, you're the perfect one"

Slowly, but carefully, they daced in dark if the night. Just the 2 of them, having nice time, enjoying how perfect they were to each other.