"I'm not little!" He huffed, puffing his cheeks out.

I grinned, holding up my hands as a sort of surrender. "Wow, my bad. I didn't realize what a tough guy I was talking to."

He grinned broadly, grabbing Guila's hand, who was smiling fondly at him. She answered me, "This is my little brother, Zeal. Diane protected him when I couldn't."

"Wow, you're her little brother?!" I asked with exuberant surprise, "Did you know that your older sister is one of the strongest Holy Knights I know?"

"I-I wouldn't go that far..." Guila protested quietly.

"I know! Guila's gonna be the strongest Holy Knight Grandmaster ever soon!" He beamed, speaking proudly.

"I know, she fought me like it was nothing- and I'm one of the Eight Deadly Sins!" I grinned, throwing a wink at Guila.

"Wow, really, big sis?!" He asked excitedly, looking up at the Holy Knight beside him.

"I... suppose so," she caved, smiling at him. "But I'm sure she was holding ba-"

"Don't do that," I said, and she looked at me questioningly. "You're powerful- don't underplay that. Comparing yourself to me- or any of the other Sins- isn't fair to you. You're smarter than half of us and you know your strengths. That's something you should take pride in." I swatted her playfully across the head, "So chill the fuck out and give yourself some credit!" My eyes widened in realization as soon as I said it, flickering down to her little brother. "I-I mEaN... chill the HECK out! Yes, chill the heck out, Guila! Not what I said before! That's a naughty word and I shouldn't have said it!"

She gave a quiet laugh, "Don't worry, he's not listening anymore," she pointed down at him, and I realized he was poking Jericho repeatedly in the cheek. "And thank you, (y/n). You're words hold more value than you know."

"Don't sweat it! I wasn't lying, so there's no need to wor-"

A loud gasp came from beside us, and I raised my hands up in shock, holding them in what I call my 'defensive position'. My leg was bent in front of my crotch, and my hands were held at a weird angle. One straight upward by my face and the other bent in front of my neck.

(Basically what my girl Lucy is doin, y'know, the animoo cliche)

I looked for the source, finding Jericho sitting on the ground looking around the room in a daze. She finally rested her gaze on the two of us as I returned to a normal standing pose, sighing in relief as I realized wasn't some weird alien creature coming to eat my face and plant it's eggs in my stomach. Her eyes widened in shock.

"Guila?!" She shrieked, staring at me. "Why is she here?!"

"Great, you're awake," she said simply from beside me, "(y/n) is no longer our foe."