Kentrell shrugged. "Honestly, I ain't even mad no more, it's just kinda...awkward."

She leaned against the clothing rack, looking at him. "What even happened Kenny? You guys rarely get into it like this."

Kentrell paused before sighing. He told Amber everything, from the arguement he got into with Sheyaa, to even Dave's ass. One reason why he liked Amber was because she was not judgementally in the slightest, so he knew she wouldn't tease him or make him feel bad.

"It's weird, ion wanna disrespect Sheyaa, cuz after all that shit with Dave, I felt like I did, but at the same time, these hormones ain't no joke." He was horny almost all the time now, and his want for sex had increased tremendously.

Dave was down to fuck because he was Dave. But he knew other niggas would be looking at him funny and he wasn't even gonna try to have sex with a girl.

"Sheyaa has you, I don't really have no one like that, I just fuck Dave time from time when he in the city. A nigga would just like a...outlet."

Amber pondered before she smiled. "I think I can help you with that. But, you and Sheyaa need to talk, y'all need to be on the same page throughout this whole thing. No weird tension."

Kentrell sighed. "Fine. I'll talk to him later today."

Amber clapped, happy. "Good, now go pay for all these. I wanna take you somewhere."

Kentrell didn't know why the woman was so excited, but he only shrugged, grabbing all his stuff to take to the counter.

~

"...You is not serious."

"You won't know if you don't try it Kenny."

He smacked his teeth. "...Maneeeee."

Kentrell picked up a box and held it in his hands warily. Next to him, Amber rolled her eyes.

"It's not gonna bite."

"....It's so big though, shit look like it'll rip my ass in half."

"Ok, well you picked up the fuckin' fifthteen inch one Kenny, of course it looks like it's gonna rip your ass in half."

He set it down, grabbing another one. It was the short haired woman's turn to kiss her teeth. "Now Kenny, you know good and damn well that you have taken way bigger dicks-"

Kentrell shushed her, looking around the sex store warily. It was midday on a Sunday, so there was barely anybody inside except for the employee standing boredly at the register, and some old white couple who had been standing in the BDSM category long enough for Kentrell to know how the fuck they got down. He still ain't need his business out in the open like that.

"I can't believe you would pick up that small ass thing."

Kentrell laughed lightly. "To be honest, I thought it was funny. That's the only reason why I picked it up." He didn't even know that there were dildos made to be that small. Who was out here willingly buying two inch dildos?

He set the box down in it's original place.

"Ok...let's get one thats in the middle." And she grabbed one that read seven inches on the box.