Say Your Goodbyes

Start from the beginning

I was still sitting in the chair, and the only thing that has happned was them giving me a little bit of water.

Now they were sitting and playing a card game while talking in Swedish. I couldn't fully understand them, only bits and pieces, nothing that would give me any help.

The big doors opened up, and both shot up. Olivia came walking back. I watched every move until she stopped right in front of me.

"No luck huh?" I guessed.

"No, you're girlfriend did put up a good old fashion verbal fight. Clever one that is."

"What did you say?" I questioned.

"I warned her if she didn't find you in the next 72 hours you two won't see each other ever again, and I think that's a pretty generous offering."

"Why bother going through all of this? You could just have to take me, and that's it!"

"Oh but what's the fun in that? And I'm going to make sure by the end of all this you are on a flight back to Sweden with me and there will be a whole lot more like me waiting just to watch you crumble."

I spat at her face, she recoiled and growled. She drew her hand back, and slapped me across the face.

"Ah!" I could almost see stars from that. I looked back at her, and smirked, "you won't succeed Olivia," I said before I earned another slap.

She started throwing punches and by the time Olivia was done with me, I had a busted lip and a black eye. A couple of times she knocked me over, so my clothes got even more dirty.

"I hope that straightened you out a little," she huffed after.

"Nah I think I'm still gay," I joked, "I can do this all day," I wheezed out. She glared at me, before walking away to the others.

I catched my breath while trying to listen to their conversations. They murmured to one another, obviously speaking in Swedish. Damn, I wish I payed more attention to my tutor.

I just hope Tobin will find me before times up.

----------

"Wake up!" The chair was kicked, and I was awakened. I looked around, and saw it was night through the barn's cracks.

"What's going on?" I said.

"We're moving, your girlfriend is hot on our trails," said Olivia. One of her henchmen started to untie the rope that was keeping me to the chair.

Once they untied me from that, They held firmly to my wrists together. There was still a rope that was tying me together, but they weren't going to take any chances.

They continued to walk me to the back door of the barn, when the front door was burst open, and saw people charging in.

I saw Olivia starting to draw a gun and began to panic. The henchman loosened his grip and I took the opportunity to kick him and run at Olivia.

I shoved her to the ground and once she fell, I quickly grabbed the gun. I froze, not knowing what to do with it.

I turned around, and saw the henchman starting to get up. and I sprinted to the back of door and as I passed the man, I gave  him a good kick to the stomach. When I reached the door, it was locked and I began to panic again.

I snapped my head back, and the man was slowly getting up again. I had no choice, but to point the gun to the door, and shoot at the  lock so it would open. I was not even going to think about aiming it at the guy.