"So, am I right in assuming that your the baby daddy Sheyaa?"

He promptly choked on his drink, water dribbling down his chin. He coughed harshly, trying to catch his breath.

"How the fuck did you-"

"I mean, why else would you be here babe?" She asked, eyes never leaving his. "Go ahead and explain how it happened."

Sheyaa retold everything that went down that night to her and she never not once interuppted, just silently listened. When he was finished he sat stiff on the bed, and from the corner of his eyes he could see Kentrell fidget with his hands, anxious.

But for some reason, Amber didn't look mad.

"Your telling me the truth?"

"I swear to god baby. That's everythang that happened."

"Why did you just tell me Sheyaa? You should know me by now, I can't get mad at something you two didn't mean to do. A lot of shit can happened between two people under the influence. And it can happen to anyone. That's why I tell y'all to be careful when we go out, cause you don't know what the fuck could happen." She reached out and rubbed Sheyaa's cheek softly.

"You were fucked up that night baby, I remember. I was trying so hard to keep an eye on you, that's why I freaked out when I lost you, and was blowing up your phone."

Sheyaa felt like the biggest asshole of the century, Amber was to mature and good for him. Any other girl would have promptly cussed him out.

"So you really ain't mad at us? At me? Your nigga basically knocked me up." Kentrell spoke and Sheyaa had to roll his eyes at the man's bluntness. Amber shook her head, laughing.

"Imma be honest, it's gonna take some getting use to. But I really can't get mad at something like that, it's not in my character. You guys know that and your my good friends, so I know that you wouldn't do all this just to lie or hurt me. Just be honest with me next time."

Amber then jumped up, suprising both of them.

"Your pregnant!" She hopped up and down excited. "I'm so happy for you Kenny! Babies are so cute! Can I be the god mommy?"

Kentrell finally smiled and sent Sheyaa a look.

That went better than he expected. It was weird that she was somehow ok with this but, he wasn't going to question it.

~

It was slightly chilly that morning, Sheyaa tucking his hands in his pockets as he got out his warm car and walked up the sidewalk. Opening the door, he walked into the establishment, the smell of coffee and baked goods reaching his nose. His eyes searched until he found who he was looking for. Their back was turned away from him, busy handing something to the person running the drive thru window. He smiled, small, but prominent.

"I'll be witchu in one second." Said the man, handing the person next to him sauces before he turned around.

"You lookin' cute in that uniform mama."

Sheyaa watched as Kentrell's shoulders immediately sagged and the man rolled his eyes. He adjusted the brown visor on his head, and wiped his hands on the matching apron.

"You just love botherin' me mane." Kentrell lost the whole nice attitude, but playfully mugged him.

Sheyaa put his hands up in fake confusion, smiling. "What bruh? I can't get breakfast at this fine establishment on this beautiful Saturday mornin'?"

"Head muthafuckin' ass." Kentrell laughed, tapping a few things on the screen. "Whatchu want mane?"

"Lemme get the number 4, and I want two donuts, one glazed and the other one chocolate." Sheyaa leaned in a little.