I went to the guerrilla and sat on a chair watching the TV. The show came back from commercial. Fire erupted and Kane's theme blared through the speakers as he walked out onto the stage.
"The following contest is set for one fall. Introducing first, weighing in at 323 pounds, Kane!"
"So, Kane set to take on the Big Show here tonight," Cole informed as Kane climbed into the ring. "What's interesting about this is before we went to commercial break, The Shield was following Kane but now, nowhere to be found right now, John. Kane ordered the three members of The Shield to be at ringside for this match tonight as he said, 'See how I properly handle the situation.'"
Show's theme hit.
"Sup, Show," I greeted as he walked by me.
He nodded his head in a greeting way and walked out, pumped up.
"And his opponent standing at over 7 feet tall, weighing in at 425 pounds, he is the World's Largest Athlete, the Big Show!"
"Seth Rollins said Kane wanted The Shield to protect him after what happened this past Friday night on SmackDown tag-team match up, Daniel Bryan and Big Show taking on Kane and Batista," Cole explained. "So, I agree with Seth Rollins of The Shield, I believe Kane wanted The Shield out here to protect him tonight from being knocked out again and Kane cannot be happy because The Shield has not shown up here tonight."
I got up from my seat and signaled for the guy to play my music just before the ref was gonna ring the bell. Show and Kane looked at the stage as I skipped out. I was wearing shorts, a black tank top and matching Chucks. I smiled down at the two competitors before imitating AJ and skipping down the ramp to the commentary table. I sat down and put on a headset.
"And we are joined here by our newest WWE Diva, Chelsea, that defeated Tamina earlier, hello, Chelsea," Cole introduced and I smiled.
"Hey, Cole, sup, John," I replied.
"What are you doing out here, if you don't mind me asking," JBL said as the ref signaled for the bell.
Kane stared at me for a few moments and I waved. "That's my bestie right there," I stated, pointing to Kane before going back to JBL's question. "What? I can't come out here to get a close up look at a great match?" I asked and he shook his head.
"Well, no-"
"Okay then," I interrupted him, turning my attention to the ring.
Kane and Big Show locked up as Cole started to talk about The Shield's absence.
"Seth Rollins did say that when push comes to shove, The Shield will do what's best for business. Chelsea, do you believe that?"
I shrugged. "We'll just see won't we?" I simply said.
Big Show pushed Kane into the ropes and shoulder tackled him. The Shield walked down the ramp with no music to announce their arrival.
"Here they come," I announced.
Big Show did not look happy to see them, but he went back to the task at hand. Kane did multiple right hands to Show's face, pushing him into the ropes. Show turned the tables and it was Kane's turn to get punched in the face. Show did a headbutt making Kane fall to the canvas.
"Now Big Show, despite the presence of Rollins and Reigns and Ambrose taking out Kane," Cole observed.
Show leaned Kane up against the ropes and signaled for silence from the crowd. He raised his hand and slapped Kane on the chest making me cringe from the sound of the impact. Kane rolled out of the ring on the side the guys were at and tried to catch his breath. Kane looked at them and nodded in approval. He was too distracted with the guys that Big Show grabbed and pulled him to the apron by his head.
"So, Chelsea, I want to applaud you for your match against Tamina. I mean, Divas participating in a no disqualification match is not common," Cole stated.
"That's exactly why I did it. Divas are willing to give up wrestling for reality TV shows, red carpets, and money, but now that I'm here I'm gonna make sure they work. And you know what really gets on my nerves? The Divas are always complaining about how they don't have enough TV time and how they don't get their WrestleMania moment, but they never wanna put the work in to earn it," I explained.
"You have a good point," JBL agreed. "But don't tell the Divas I said that."
I smiled and put a finger to my lips. Big Show Irish whipped Kane into the ropes, but Kane reversed and did a DDT.

1

2

Big Show kicked out. Kane stood and raised his hand.
"Kane has been very confident ever since The Shield showed up," Cole stated making me nod in agreement.
Big Show slowly made it to his feet and Kane grabbed him by the throat. Big Show did the same to Kane. Show eventually smacked Kane's hand away, but Kane kicked him in the gut and bounced off the ropes, Show meeting him with a clothesline. He did another clothesline and Irish whipped Kane into a corner. When Kane stumbled out of that corner, Show bounced off the ropes and speared him. He slipped out of the ring while the guys were talking and pointing at him. He walked up the steel steps, not breaking eye contact from The Shield and climbed to the top rope.
"I don't know about y'all but Show is too big of a man to be up there like that and The Shield agrees with me," I said as the guys looked at Show in shock. "He's gonna break that side of the ring I just know it."
Kane made it to his feet and grabbed Big Show's throat, throwing him off the top turnbuckle.

1

2

Big Show kicked out again.
"Surprised the ring held Big Show," JBL admitted.
Kane backed up into a corner and looked at The Shield.
"Come on, let's go," Kane told the guys, jerking his head inside the ring. "Why do you think you're out here? Let's go."
I rolled my eyes as the guys jumped on the apron.
"Well, it seems like Kane has sent in the dogs, John," Cole said.
Dean took his title from his waist and threw it onto the floor. Kane stood up and smiled at Show. I twitched in my chair. I so wanted to get in the ring and stand in front of Big Show. The guys wouldn't touch me. But then again me being small and light, they could easily just push me out the way so I stayed planted in my seat.
"I told you to get him," Kane yelled at Seth as Seth stared at him with a blank expression. It surprised me that they were taking so long on attacking someone. They never do that. "Now move it and get him!" Kane ordered.
Seth glanced at the guys then back at Kane and shook his head. They jumped down.
"What are you doing?!" Kane asked. "Hey, what do you think you're doing?! It's an order, I'm the boss!"
"We don't take orders from you, Kane!" Seth shouted.
Kane forgot about The Shield for a moment and went back to the Big Show. Kane picked up Show by the head, but he smacked Kane's arms away and grabbed his throat, choke slamming him.

1

2

3!

"Here is your winner, the Big Show!"
"Listen John," Cole began, "Roman Reigns made it perfectly clear earlier on tonight when he told Kane, 'Listen, we don't take orders from you.' Pretty apparent by the actions of The Shield tonight."
Dean looked back at me and I shook my head, laughing to myself. He winked before turning back to the ring. The guys started to walk to the barricade. Kane got up and walked to the side of the ring the guys were at and it looked like he was gonna grab Seth, but I quickly jumped out of my seat and pushed Seth out the way. Kane grabbed me by the hair instead. I think he was too blinded by rage to realize who he snatched, but either way, he wasn't gonna let go anytime soon.
"Guys!" I screamed and they turned around. "A little help over here please!"
Kane pulled me up to the apron and flipped me over the top rope. He picked me up and put his hand around my throat. I shut my eyes as he lifted me up, but I was released and landed lightly on my feet. When I opened my eyes, Kane was on the mat holding his ribs and Roman was standing over him, roaring. The other two got into the ring while I held my throat, wide-eyed. I backed into a corner and watched them trash talk Kane.
"Remember what Roman Reigns said Monday night on Raw. He warned Kane we'll destroy any of the demons that stand in our way. That happened tonight," Cole said.
The guys left the ring, leaving me surprised yet relieved and Kane withering around in pain. When they disappeared into the crowd and Kane had finally managed to sit up, I tilted my head to the side a little and frowned. I marched up to Kane and slapped him across the face before holding my neck again. There was a lot to talk about on Monday.

When I got backstage, I went straight to the Divas locker room. I went into the changing area and looked at my neck in the mirror. Just like I predicted, it was red. I never understood why that part of my body got bruised or marked easily. I rolled my eyes and got my duffel bag together before heading towards the guys' locker room.
"Sup, Chelsea," Dean greeted seconds after he opened the door.
I nodded a greet and slipped past him. "Do you see this?" I asked, pointing to my neck." Do you see what he did to me?"
Seth touched my neck and cringed. "That looks bad," he stated and I gave him the really look.
"Noooo," I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes, "Good thing it's Friday. It can heal over the weekend."
I plopped down on the couch, placing my duffel bag beside me. "I can't believe what you guys did tonight," I stated, "Kane is gonna be mad. At. You."
Dean shrugged. "We warned him, didn't we?" Dean said, looking at the other two who nodded. "He wanted to think we were bluffing so we showed him a lesson."
I looked at them, impressed. "Alright, alright. You guys are brave."
"You're not?" Roman asked, "You're the one who slapped him afterwards."
I held my finger up. "That's different," I pointed out. "He knows why I slapped him."
He shrugged, zipping his duffel bag up.
"Need a ride home?" Seth asked, slinging his duffel bag over his shoulder.
"Sure."