Chapter 2

This is chapter two sorry i Took a while i was trying to get stuff done school is being a bitch cause it is cutting into my next summer which im not happy about -w- well have fun reading.

'How could I dare think that my dad told me many times not to fall in love with a human no matter what' Kyoma sighs, someone knocks on the door but before Kyoma opened the door he heard running "damn pranksters" he turned to leave and he smells blood, HUMAN blood Kyoma quickly opens the door and sees Saimo covered in bruises, cuts, and glass bits and Saimo was unconscious "dammit I don't know first aid" . He brought Saimo on his bed and carefully takes the glass out then he came up with something "i wish i could turn him so this never happens again but that can't be helped" Kyoma started to lick Saimo's wounds and they healed. His brother and sister got home and they went to Kyoma's room "who is thi-" Yoko went silent seeing Kyoma licking Saimo's wounds "let me guess new student got beat up and brought here bro" Hakayo smirked "yeah" Kyoma had finished and Saimo was completely healed and was sleeping peacefully "better hurry and wake him up dad is visiting" Yoko said smirking "shit tell me sooner Yoko" Kyoma snapped at her and he picked Saimo up running out and finds finds a scent that is close to Saimo's and ran.

Saimo was one up slightly then he was shocked 'how the heck am i moving so fast' he looked up and gasped "Kyoma" shock covered his face "look who woke up" Kyoma looked at him still running "h-h-how are you so fa-" "im a vampire alright don't tell anyone" Kyoma interrupted Saimo who was even more shocked "r-r-r-really K-K-K-Kyoma your a v'v-v-vam-vampire" Saimo stumbling to bring out the words and Kyoma showed a pained smile and stopped in front of Saimo's house "here you are and if those bully's show up come to my house ill make sure they leave you alone" Kyoma left fast leaving Saimo in shock.

Kyoma got home and his father was there (his mom is dead just so you all know) and he slapped Kyoma "I told you not to ever fall in love with a human you disgraceful son of mine" he turned and left leaving, Kyoma went to his room his cheek hurting "why only me" Kyoma fell into darkness.

Kyoma woke up and remembered it was a school day he went and got ready and went to school he saw Saimo on the way and ignored Saimo he avoided Saimo the entire day. Kyoma saw Saimo in  behind the  school and saw the bully's as well and he approached them "what's going on here" he smirked as the bullys faces became scared "n-n-n-no-noth-ing s-s-si-sir" they were scared "scream" the bullys bowed then left. (They are lesser vampires so they actually respect Kyoma)

"You ok Saimo" Kyoma ran his hand through his hair "i-im f-fine" Saimo said slightly nervous "those bullys are vampires as well so be careful around school ok" Kyoma sighed "o-ok" Saimo started to leave his hair hiding a blush 'please don't see my blush especially him he would probably think im strange and get would did out im gay and that i like him' , Kyoma noticed the blush 'hmmm he's blushing im gonna try something' he hugged Saimo from behind "Saimo im thirsty" Kyoma was complaining "drink water then" Saimo said sternly "not that kind of thirsty" Kyoma  put Saimo's glaze on his and his eye's were redder "you mean blood thirsty" Saimo was blushing "mhm" Kyoma answered him "fine but don't kill me" Saimo said quickly and Kyoma smiled and moved Saimo's hair back revealing his neck and Kyoma bit him with his fangs and Saimo shuttered as blood was being sucked. After a while Kyoma stopped smirking "delicious" Saimo desided he was gonna tell Kyoma his feelings "Kyoma" "hmm" "I love you" Kyoma was shocked.

Cliffhanger peeps XD i always wanted to make one now i have well hopefully you enjoyed the chapter comment if you liked it so i can know how it went with people reading well till next time ^w^