Happy

3rd person

The room is dark and blankets and pillows are thrown to the floor and a tall man is on the floor mourning.

The tall man is Crisostomo Ibarra, Maria Clara his girlfriend decided to call off and left with Linares.

He loves Maria Clara so much, he felt so choked without her, her sweet smile and joyful laugh.

His door opened slowly, "Mr. Ibarra? Its me, Elias" a voice spoke.

He tiredly woke up and saw the smaller man, Elias, a loyal and brave friend of his.

"Elias, please leave for now" he said.

The smaller man shook his head, "your maid said you haven't eaten Mr. Ibarra, I'm worried" Elias said.

Crisostomo sighed and look at the food in Elias's hand. He is hungry but he couldn't eat.

"I don't want to, leave me be" Crisostomo said.

Elias folded the blankets and place the pillows back to Crisostomo's hug bed. "Nope" he said and sat in front of Crisostomo.

He scooped a portion of food that fits a tablespoon and held it to Crisostomo. "Say ah~" he said.

Crisostomo grew irritated, push the spoon away, and the food scattering to the other side of the bed.

"I said leave me alone Elias!" he said and push the smaller man. Elias hits the floor painfully and he cried.

Crisostomo stands and runs to Elias. "Elias!" he exclaims and held the smaller man.

"I-I'm alright" Elias said but they saw a blood drip on the floor. Crisostomo's eyes widened, scoop Elias to his arms and rush downstairs.

"Manang, prepare some herbs and a towel, Elias is injured" he said.

The old woman rushed us told. "No, I'm fine" Elias insists.

"Liar, look its bleeding too much" Crisostomo said and wipe the wet towel. Elias flinches as he saw the blood.

Crisostomo wraps the towel with herbs to Elias's injured hand. The two of them staued quiet then Elias laughs.

"What?" Crisostomo asks smiling a bit.

"Its just I'm wondering how I got injured when the floor is made of soft wood" Elias said laughing.

Crisostomo shooks his head amused.

-

Crisostomo woke up to the birds chirping and the breeze of the wind. He removed the blankets and went downstairs.

The maid has prepared eggs, ham and bread with coffee to match. He ate while reading the newspapers.

He walked to the city of San Diego with optimum silence, he glanced at the children that were playing while women wash their clothes at the river.

He arrives at Elias's home. Its a small house but has a lot of flowers and always has butterflies around it.

"Dues mio! Elias, you naughty brat!" Elisa, Elias's older sister, exclaims. Elias runs out and slams to Crisostomo but Crisostomo catches him.

"What did you do this time Elias?" he asks wiping the man whose face is filled with flour.

"She was making some bread and I got bored" Elias shrugs. Crisostomo rolls his eyes and they entered inside.

"Elisa, I'm sorry for Elias" Crisostomo said while Elias smiles sheepishly.

"Of course Mr. Ibarra, will you take Elias somewhere again?" Elisa asks.

"Yes, I'd like to take him around" Crisostomo said.

"Okay, Elias be a good man yeah?" Elisa asks while she wipes the man's hair.

"No promises!" he shouts and blows the flour in his hand to Elisa and Crisostomo and ran.

"ELIAS!" they both shout.

-

Crisostomo watches Elias's excited face, he just couldn't understand Elias, his goofy character makes Crisostomo jealous. A lot of people that knows Elias does.

The man has such a high energy Crisostomo had to make sure that he won't fall off the windows.

"Would you like to taste the food?" Crisostomo asks. Elias excitedly nods and took two.

"One for you! One for me!" Elias said.

Crisostomo covers Elias's mouth, "not to loud Elias" he scolds.

Elias smiles sheepishly and they left the market after Crisostomo pays. They walk to the church and listened to Padre Sibyla.

Then Crisostomo spots Maria Clara. He looks at Maria and Linares who looks happy.

His heart aches again until he felt a hand on his shoulder, "lets go Mr. Ibarra, forget her" Elias said.

Crisostomo hesitates but looks at Elias, he was smiling at Crisostomo and Crisostomo smiled.

A true genuine smile, he takes the smaller mans offering hand. "Yes, lets go" he said.

-

It was already dark outside and Crisostomo didn't let Elias leave his house.

"Lets sleep together Mr. Ibarra!" Elias suggests.

"No"

"Yes!"

"No Elias"

"Yes Mr. Ibarra!"

Crisostom looks at Elias and sighs, "fine" he said.

"Good night Mr. Ibarra" Elias said as he snuggles to the pillows.

Crisostomo smiles at him and ruffle Elias's hair. Then he felt a small hit in his cheeks. He looks at Elias who blushes and hid his face.

He smiled and hugged Elias, "do you like me Elias?" he asks.

Elias glances at the man and nods shyly. Then he felt hands go to his waist and pull him closer.

Then he was in Crisostomo's strong arms amd felt a kiss to his forehead. "Thank you for making me happy Elias" Crisostomo said. Elias blushes even more and snuggled to the taller man's neck.

-

Crisostomo wakes up and looks at the hair that was in his mouth. He pushes it out and glance at Elias whose leg was dangled to his side and hair...is like a birds nest.

Elias then starts to wake up. "Good morning Mr. Ibarra!" he said. His long hair was scattered even more and Crisostomo couldn't help but laugh.

They took a bath and Crisostomo brushes Elias's hair. "Where would you like to go today Elias?" he asks.

"Anywhere you want to Mr. Ibarra, as long as I'm with you, I'm already happy" Elias answered.