Chapter 26. First Night in LA

Začať od začiatku

“Hey” said Niall

“Hi” I smiled

He frowned and walked over to where the three of us were huddled under blankets on the floor, picked me up and slung me around onto his back like a monkey. I giggled and hid my head in his shoulder as Dani took out her phone and snapped some photos of us.

“Aww!” she laughed “I guess that’s our cue to leave Elly”

El nodded and blew a kiss my way before her and Dani scrambled up and ran out into the hallway, Liam kissing Dani on the lips as he lead her out and across the hall to their apartment and El running into Louis arms with a large smile, half hugging, half tackling him to the floor.

“You wanna stay for dinner Haz?” asked Niall as he walked us over to the small kitchen and dropped me on the counter “We can order pizza”

Harry looked slightly uncomfortable “Uh… I don’t want to intrude”

Niall snorted “Haz, she’s your best friend”

“If you’re sure”

Niall nodded and picked up the phone “The usual?”

We both nodded and Niall dialed the number and walked off quickly. I laughed and shook my head as Harry shuffled his feet nervously.

He looked up at me quickly “What?”

“You!” I said, continuing to laugh “You’re acting so awkward and you don’t have to be”

“Riles your staying here, in LA, with your boyfriend, I really don’t want to intrude, I mean-“he paused “He’s your boyfriend!”

I shook my head “And you’re my best friend and you’ll always be my best friend, you don’t need to feel odd or uncomfortable about this Harry, just think of it like Eleanor and Louis, you knew Eleanor before they started dating right?”

“Yeah”

“Then it’s the exact same thing” I jumped off the counter and pecked his cheek “But maybe stop setting your friends up with people you work with”

Harry laughed and wrapped an arm around my waist “I’ll take that into consideration”

“Here’s trouble” Niall walked back in and smiled at us “What are we talking about then?”

“When Riley was 8 she jumped in the pool, in the middle of winter, naked

I gasped and hit Harry on the shoulder “You said you wouldn’t tell anyone”

Niall burst out laughing and Harry slowly joined in with him as I continued to frown. “I’ve got to hear this!” chuckled the blonde boy.

“No you don’t” I groaned

“Yes he does” agreed Harry

“Then I guess he has to hear about the time when you were 10 and let a dog tongue kiss you” Niall clutched his stomach in laughter again as Harry glared down at me “Or what about the time you dropped your pants at a school assembly and were known as ‘Winter Willy’ for the next month”

“Your evil” glared Harry

“I know” I grinned

Niall was still laughing, gripping to the back of the chair for support.

“Don’t know why your laughing so hard” said Harry “I can tell Riley about the time we played truth or dare in the cabin and you had to sleep naked next to Zayn the entire night”

Niall stopped laughing instantly and gave Harry a scared look “You said we’d never speak of that again”

I chuckled “Zayn and you? Really?”