"You're welcome, Bea." She kissed both of my cheeks.

"Well." Mommy cleared her throat, her lips were smiling widely. "It's my turn now." She gave me a white paper bag and I snappy open it. My eyes twinkles as the clear square box forth. "A handmade diamond tiara crown for my one and only princess."

"Mommy." The only word I uttered. She enveloped me inside her arms and planted a kiss on my forehead. "Thank you Mom. It's so beautiful and fancy."

"Of course, you deserve nothing but the best on your special day. Isang beses ka lang ikakasal, Bea." She broke our hug but held my hand and pressed it gently.

I stretched out my other hand and grasped Mama's, too. The warmth of their touch made me feel so loved. Lucky me, I was raised by two amazing women.

"Mom, Mama, maraming salamat po." I paused for a second and gave a fleeting glimpse on their faces. "I hope you both know how thankful I am to have you in my life, two mothers who love me unconditionally. You two are my rocks and I would be lost without the both of you. Thank you for everything. I love you my Mommy and Mama." I heard both of them sobbing. "I may be bride today, wife at the end of the day and a mother real soon, but please know that I will never stop being your daughter."

"You will always be our baby girl." They said in unison that made them laugh and cry at the same time.

"Don't cry na kasi, bahala kayo, puffy eyes kayo sa mga photo." I teased them.

"Stop na kasi Det." Mama Lovel said while wiping away her tears.

"Ikaw kaya naunang umiyak." Mom replied, iyak-tawa pa din.

"Manang mana talaga kami ni Jho sa inyong dalawa." Both of them giggled because of my statement. "Anyway, please help me get dress Mom and Mama."

"Our pleasure, anak."

***

I cannot explain my emotions as I observe myself infront of the reflector. Am I dreaming? Wearing this gorgeous white gown, hair clip adorned my hairdo and tiara and veil completed my bridal look.

"It looks good on you, my princess. Parang isinukat sayo ang wedding dress ko." Mommy gave me a quick hug.

"Ang ganda-ganda mo, anak." Mama clasped her hand.

"Pero bakit parang may kulang po?" Pinagmasdan ko muli ang aking sarili sa salamin.

"Yep!" A familiar voice answered. "Wear these please." She gave me a peck on my cheek.

"Oh yeah. Akala ko binawi mo na yung gift mo. Anong petsa na kasi Jho, sobrang late mo." Natawa kaming apat.

"Crazy!" Jho said. She first put on my earrings and then my necklace.

"Perfect." The old version of Bea and Jhoana commented.

"Enjoy your special day beh." She was likely to cry.

"Shhh." I wrapped my arms around Jho and squeezed her warmly. Mom and Mama joined the group hug which made my heart a little peaceful and calm.

Because honestly, the emotions that I was feeling when I woke up was surreal. Butterflies in my stomach, anxiety and disorientation, doubts and questions right up until the last moments and sadness over letting go of my single self. But despite of the intense sentiments, the joy and happiness and love subdued above all. I cannot wait to marry my Thirdy.