Chapter 2 :The School

"I'm going to be late!!"

Laala said while running. Yesterday, she already arrived on Paparajuku. She was really excited about her new school that she can't sleep and ended up overslept. She now running hoping not late in her first day.

She keep running and accidentally bumped into someone so hard that she tripped. "O-ouch... I'm really sorry!" Laala said as she get up and continued running without

"Yu-yume what just happened?"

===

Suddenly someone bumped into me and make me fall. "O-ouch... I'm really sorry!"

"Yu-yume what just happened?"

I get up from the floor and hold my head to keep me from dizzy. "Ah! I be late!" I said as I'm running towards the school. As I arrived on the school suddenly someone called me out.

"Oi Yui, you overslept again?"

"I-I'm not."

"Hmm~? It's about you so I guess you're overslept and then running all away saying 'I be late!' Right?" A boy like Yui said while smirking, Yui just became angry at that fighting with the boy.

"Ah It's Shougo-kun!!"

The said boy, Shougo turn around with a smile and greet his fans that called him. Yui just deadpanned at how two-faced he is when he with her and his fans.

Yui just continued walking to her class before the opening ceremony will starting.

After put her bag in her class, she go towards the field in the school and lining up with the others in there. In front, there's Principal Barbaria holding broom. While in behind her there's student council.

"Everyone, It's been a while. The new semester has begin and I hope everyone will be better than the previous semester! Also, we have a transfer student from my sister school Paprika Private Academy!"

Then a light-purple haired girl with a short twintail walking towards the mic near Ms. Barbaria and said, "Manaka Laala, 7th Grade of Middle School!!!"

The voice is so loud that It's echoing to everywhere. Everyone surprised at the big voice and started chatting.

"So loud! And It's echoing." The girl next to Yui said while checking if her ears alright. "7th grade, it means she's the same as us."

"Wow! I'm surprised that your face is really look alike as Principal Ookanda!"

Yu-yume, what with that girl

___________

"If you have question you can ask to us!"

"Yes thank you!"

After the opening ceremony, Laala immediately surrounded by the students in her class. She doesn't feel uncomfortable though.

"Hey! You from Parajuku right? I bet many good shops is in there!"

Hearing that, Yui open magazine book of Pripara and muttered. "Parajuku, in there there's a Pripara and the place where Divine Idol Grandprix is being held. Also where a new Divine Idol, SoLaMi Smile born."

Yui immediately go to Laala side and starting to ask her questions. "Manaka-san! You from Parajuku?! Does that mean you go to Pripara?! If It's what your Idol rank?!"

Laala sweated at the sudden many question from Yui and starting answer that slowly. "Yes, I'm from Parajuku and of course I go to Pripara too! And my Idol rank is Divine Idol!"

Yui confused at that, "But the Divine Idol now is SoLaMi Smile's Laala?"

"Yea, that's me!"

"Eh~ yume-lie~ There's no way the Divine Idol is here~"

"It's the truth!"

Yui seems not believed Laala and just saying It's not true.

"He~ So you go to Pripara. In here's there's no Pripara so we don't know anything about that. In here we just have DanPri!"

"DanPri?" Laala ask because she never heard about it. "Yes! It's a Boys Pripara! In short Pripara!"

"He~ so there's something like that in here. In Parajuku there's no DanPri sadly." Laala said making the girls gasped a little and starting to tell Laala lots of things about DanPri.

"And! Now the top in DanPri is WITH! In WITH, there's Shougo, Asahi and Koyoi! They are in 8th grade!" A girl said excitedly while the others just nodded. Laala just wondering why Yui frowning when she hearing that in behind her.

DanPri top WITH huh, I wonder what kind of people are they?

"Oh by the way, did you already knows your room here?"

"Yes, I be roommate in room 203! I still haven't packing hehehe" Laala said scratching her cheek.

"Yume! That's my room!" Yui said surprised she be roommates with the new student. Laala turned around face her and smiling. "Really? Can you bring me to there?" Yui nodded happily. "Then after school let's go home together!"

"Okay-Kashikomo!"

===

Time flew so fast that she not notice It's already 3 pm. School ended so fast, Laala packed her things up in the class before going to go to Pripara first. She thinking to invite Yui to Pripara but seems she not in the class and wondering where is she.

She just sighing and just will go to Pripara by herself. She walk out from the class and suddenly hear a scream and shouting from beside her. She turned her head to her side and saw a three boys surrounded by many girls while the boys just smiling.

"What is that?"

She wondering, she doesn't really interested on it and just proceed running to Pripara. While she running, she doesn't notice one of her pritickets fall from her bag.

"Sorry everyone! But we need to go to DanPri!" Shougo said while the others two apologize to the girls while smiling as they walking out from there.

As they walk, Shougo noticed a priticket lying in the floor and pick it up. The red-haired boy, Asahi, and the dark-blue haired boy Koyoi confused why would Shougo stopped suddenly.

"A priticket?"

______________________

A reminder again! I will make the flow and the story of the story the same as the original! The different one is, there's will be many shougo x Laala moments and two more ships :D

And, Laala and Yui is in middle school! I feel weird they in elementary school so, I made them both middle school!

This story has been rewritten thank you!