Chapter 4: Study Date Pt. 1💌

Start from the beginning

~skip to Sal in art class~

The bluenette races in the door of the art room and straight to his table. At this table is a Larry Face focusing on a sketch. Sal completely ignores this and frantically throws his hands on the table.

"LARRY FACE!" he says, startling the boy.

"SALLY FACE!" he replys trying to keep himself from having a heart attack.

"I'm having a whole. Ass. Crisis" Sal says as he shakes the boy by the shoulders.

"SAL. chill. What is your crisis?" Larry says as he grabs the blue boy by his shoulders to make him stop shaking. Sal finaly chills out and sits in his seat, putting his head in his hands.

"I asked y/n if she wanted to come over after school today.." he says.

"Dude that's great!.. right?" Larry says, confused as to why this is a crisis. Sal lifts his head and begins.

"It is great. TOO GREAT. Something could go wrong. Shes gonna see my house Larry. MY ROOM. She'll meet my dad! GIZMO!!! What if she doesnt like it? What if she doesn't have a good time? What if she doesnt like Gizmo. Or worse, WHAT IF GIZMO DOESNT LIKE HER?!?!?" Sal starts to panic. He begins to pull on his pigtails to try and calm down. Larry turns his seat to face Sal and outs a hand on his shoulder. Sal looks up.

"Dude. Its gonna be fine. I'm sure she will have a great time. I'll come over before she gets there to help n shit, sound good?" Larry reassures the boy. This earns him a muffled and whiney 'thaaaannkk yoouuuu'. They both return to their work and chit chat the rest of the class, Sals nerves still slightly on edge.

~~~~~~

Hello! It's me. So things are gonna get a wee different here. This next part of the story will be told in 2 parts, but they are happening at the same time. First from your P.O.V.🌸, then from Sals🌙 When you reach a little 🔮, its returned back to normal! Remember these, I'll most likely be using them again for P.O.V. changes.

🌸🌸🌸

🌸🌸🌸

School was over and you raced home and into the house. It was within walking distance so you had plenty of time to do your chores. You put some music on, throw your hair up in clip, get an apron and begin. Dancing and vacuuming is a hard combination, but you still find a way to do it. Vacuum. Check. Next, clean out the fridge and wash any dirty dishes. You pull out all the old leftovers, lifting all the lids to see what's good and what needs to go. Luckily there wasn't a lot so you quickly toss any old food and begin to wash. As you wash you rock out and throw soap and bubbles everywhere, but you can use this to your advantage. You rince and dry the last dish and put it away. Quickly you grab a rag and use the soap mess to clean the counters and table. Clean the kitchen. CHECK. As you head upstairs you throw the rag in the dirty clothes. Doing so reminds you your mom asked you to switch the laundry over. You sprint down the steps, frantically switch the cloths, turn on the dryer and run back up the steps. Laundry. Checkaroni. You hurry to fold and put away, then jump in the shower.

~

Oh my God what am I gonna wear. I HAVE NO CLOTHES. You yell as you stand in front of your clothet. Black after black after black. Its amazing you can find anything in here. As you pull out almost every item you finaly settle for a long asymmetrical tunic, that hugs your curves very nicely I might add, simple ripped up tights and a pair of boots. You sit down and fix your hair and make up, doing a messy low bun. READYYY. Aight. Bookbag, poster, phone. Keys. CHECK. With phone and keys in hand, you lock the door and head down the driving way, texting Sal as you do so.

🌸: on my way! Be there in 10.

It's a short walk. You live about the same distance away from the school. You put some headphones in and enjoy the view. Autumn and Winter were your favorite seasons. You adored the colours of the leaves as they changed, and it was just the right temperature. The oranges, yellows and reds that covered the sidewalk made you feel like a queen walking through a fire wall. You felt confident.

Soon you find yourself approaching the place Sal texted you.

"Addison Appartments. 402." You say as you approach the front door. You enter and hunt down the elevator. Once inside you you hit the button for floor 4 and begin your ascend. You hear a 'ding!' Telling you to exit. Heading down the hall you talk to yourself.
"Its just homework. Just a project." You repeat. Finally you reach it. Room 402. *deep breath in. Breathe out.*

*knock knock knock*

~~~~~~~~
🌙🌙🌙

After last period Larry and I headed for the busses. I was so nervous for some reason, I didnt even hear Travis get on and start yelling his shit.

"We have to start cleaning as soon as we get home Larry. I want today to be great." I said. I guess a certain someone overheard this.

"What's wrong Sal, have a date with your girlfriend?" The highlighter head said.

"S-she's not my girlfriend!" I say back. But why did I stutter?

"Of course shes not. Why would she want to date some freak like you?" He said back. Suddenly the bus starts to move and the momentum throws him back in his seat. This makes me laugh, but at the same time I lay my head on the window in defeat. Hes right honestly. Y/n is so pretty and amazing, she wouldn't want to be with some freak in a mask. I got to ahead of myself. *big sigh* my thoughts are interrupted by Larry tapping my arm and handing me an earbud.

"Sal dont listen to him. Hes an idiot. You're amazing and we are gonna make sure today is great!" He says with a smile. Larry is such a great friend, I dont known what I'd do without him. The rest of the ride was filled with jams and light head banging. Finally we arrived home. Larry and I raced to the elevator and into my apartment. Dad was sitting on the couch, looks like he had just gotten home from work.

"Hey boys how was schoo-"

"NO TIME. HAVING A CRISIS. GOTTA CLEAN." I say, running in and out of rooms. Dad and Larry share a glance. They are probably worried about me, but I'm fine.

"OKAY. Let's begin." I say, changing my pigtails to high pony. I take my mask off and clip it to my belt loops. I start straightening up my room first. These sheets are gonna be CRISP. This floor will be CLEAN. This damn poster needs to stop faLLING DOWN. Meanwhile Larry is straightening the living room and talking with my dad. Probably gossiping. After a little while everything looks neat and presentable. I'm trying not to nitpick every small detail, but that photo is off by 2mm and y/n will definitely notice that so I need to change it. These thoughts are interrupted by my phone. It's a text.

🌸: on my way! Be there in 10.

Fuck, time must have flown by when we were cleaning.

"LARRY." I yell, even though hes about 2 feet from me. I show him the text.

"Sal, get it together. You'll be fine." He says. Yeah. Yeah I'll be fine. This is fine. Everything is fine. Suddenly I fat friend is at my feet looking up at me ever so lovingly. I pick him up and give him a snuggle. I rub my face on his. Please love me. Hes so soft. I pet Giz for few minutes until I'm calm again. Man these panic attacks are starting to get out of hand. I walk over to couch and sit, Larry following behind. It was like the calm before the storm. Because suddenly-

*knock knock knock*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Words: 2209

Hello this was way to long and took way to long to post, my apologies. The wifi went out for like a week and suddenly came on at 2am????? The ending kinds sucks buuuuuuuutttt. Its okay. I'm going yo go back and change this one (eventually) I originally was going to make it one whole chapter but I didnt want it to be a million words long.

Anyways I hope you all are having a lovely day!! 💕