-First Love-

Third Person Point of View~

It was an early morning. The air that brushed against the white haired boy's bare revealed skin was mildly chilly which forced him back under his thick blanket.

A couple minutes later after tossing and turning battling the chill, he got up and put on his clothes.

Takuma had three pets. One was a lost Maple Fox that he came across at Figo's Manor while doing main quest. He named it Lyra. Another pet was a Finpen that he befriended at Spring Of Rebirth in the Dark Domain. He named it Pingu. His last pet was the first pet he ever befriended. It was his beloved Raffy that he named, Pochi.

Each of his pets greeted him. He then cooks some miso ramen on the stove and serves it to the pets. They then begin to eat and he fixed himself a bowl as they were eating. He quickly joins them as they eat. After finishing, Takuma makes his way back to his room.

He looks in the mirror and ruffles his hair and walks towards the door. "Alright guys, I'm going to go hang around today. See you guys in a bit!" he says before closing the door. He then teleports to the guild bar. The Sign Read: Guild of Unity.

Takuma saw three of his guild mates there just sitting at a table in a group. He saw a brown haired girl named Halibel, a raven haired girl named Wirda Az and a dark skinned boy with blonde hair named FaderGod. "Hi Fade! Hoi Hali! Hi Wirda-chan!" Takuma greeted smiling at the three of them. "Hi Taku-kun" said Wirda shifting her hand behind her head. "Wassup bro" said Fader not averting his eyes as he was playing a game on his phone. "Hi-hi!" Hali said eating some kind of sweet candy. "I'm good" Hali says as she pops another piece of candy into her mouth. "I'm well Taku-kun. Arigatou! How are you?" she says with a closed eyed smile. "I'm fantastic!" Takuma says shooting a thumbs up at Wirda.

Fader doesn't say anything as he is still focused heavily on the game he is playing.

The door then opens and Takuma, Wirda and Hali perk up. A teenaged girl with silver shoulder length hair, beautiful blue eyes, and fair skin walks in. She's wearing a blue and purple yukata. Taku feels his face begin to burn.

"Hi Cherry-chan" Takuma says.

(Note to reader: Cherry is actually Cheryndh from Toram. Also know as Cherry. She was my first love and my first friend. Unfortunately... she suddenly vanished. )

"Hi Takuuu" she says as she approaches him and hugs him from behind as he is sitting down. She then sits down beside Takuma. "I have some breaking news" she says. Her facial expression changes to a sad one.

Takuma is filled with concern. "What is it Cherry" Takuma said looking over at her. Tears start to well up in her eyes and almost immediately started cascading down her face.

Takuma wipes her tears off. "What's wrong Cherry?" Takuma asks again holding one of her wrists. "Cherry-san. Daijoubu?" Wirda says with concern hinted in her head. Halibel and Fader remain silent.

"I... I can't be in this guild..." Cherry said turning away. Takuma grabs her hand and pulls her back around. "Cherry-chan, we're here for ya" Takuma says looking into her eyes. She then sniffles. "Me and... Hunter broke up..." she said unable to contain her emotions. "Eh..." Takuma said shocked. "N-Nani!?!?" Wirda said shocked. "Wha-why?" says Hali.

"He said he... didn't have feelings for me..." she said as she pushed herself onto Takuma's chest. Takuma wrapped his arms around her and hugs her tightly. He then gritted his teeth. 'That bastard... how could he do that to such a gorgeous girl' Takuma thought. "Well, I'll always be here if you need me Cherry-chan" Takuma said. She then looks up into Takuma's eyes.

"Arigatou, Taku-kun" she replied. "Also, Cherry-chan please don't leave the guild..." Takuma said looking down at her head in his chest. She looked up at him and noticed he had sad eyes. "I can't stay..." she said as she looked back down.

"..."

Takuma was silent with a feeling of desperation in his heart. He knew he couldn't talk her into staying. He wanted to do everything he possibly could to make her happy again like her once former self, but now; it all seemed impossible for him. He was deeply affected but he refused to cut ties with her.

"If you leave... promise me this:" Takuma started. "Hm?" she said as she looked up. "Promise me that we will still talk. Promise me you'll stay my friend. Promise me that you'll be ok" Takuma said looking her directly in the eye.

"I Promise~"

Several Weeks Later...

It was an early summer morning and it was hot outside. For the past few weeks, Takuma and Cheryndh met up everyday in Sofya City and hung out at the bar just chatting and enjoying each other's presence. Whenever Cheryndh wasn't around, Takuma felt an 'acute' feeling. He felt like part of himself wasn't present when she wasn't right next to him. It was when he encountered these feelings that he knew.

He knew he had feelings for Cheryndh.~

'I must ask her out on a date today!' Thought Takuma as he walked to Sofya. He then makes his way to Sofya. He walks down past the scarecrow and turns to go inside the bar. He then sees Cherry's white hair. He then places a hand on her shoulder make her turn around quickly.

"You scared me! Baka!" she said sheepishly as she lowered her guard. Takuma then chuckles. "Ohayo Cherry-chan" says Takuma. "Ohayo Taku-kun" she said smiling. Takuma then sits on a stool next to her. "How was your day so far Cherry-chan?" Takuma says looking in her blue eyes. "Good so far" she replied meeting hid citrine eyes with her blue ones. "That's good to hear" Takuma says averting his gaze. "Mhm" she says pulling one of his cheeks.

"Hey. What was that for?" Takuma pouts as he rubs his cheeks. "Nothing" she says with a closed eyed smile. He then looks at her smiling face.

Only one thought ran across his mind: 'kawaii'....

Takuma then feels his face warm up. "So Cherry-chan" he starts. "Hmm?" she says observing his face. She notices his face is slightly redder than before. "Oi, Taku-kun! Are you sick, or are you blushing?" she says smiling cutely. "Err- whatever" he says covering his face embarrassed. She giggles softly.

"Do you have plans later on today?" Takuma questioned fidgeting with his fingers. "Nope. Why?" she says.

"Well... why don't we go on a date today~?"

"Huh? 0///.////0"

End of Chapter 1.

Authors Note:
I hope you guys like this chapter. I really tried to make this as accurate to the real thing as possible. See you guys in the next Chapter!