"You good bruh?"

Kentrell eyed the dessert greedily. "Lemme get that brownie off you slime."

He thought for sure that Sheyaa would argue, but the man didn't miss a beat and slide the brownie over to him, no problem. Kentrell smirked to himself, shoving the treat in hi mouth. Being pregnant had its perks.

After he was finished eat, Kentrell walked over to the trash can to throw his stuff away. He dropped something and quickly bent over to pick it up. A whistle was heard behind him.

"Damn ma, you got a lil sumthin' sumthin' back there. But I bet these backshots can make that ass bigger."

Kentrell made the most disgusted stank face he could muster as he slowly he turned around and was met with some tall ass, buff ass, Terry Crews built ass nigga. He had never seen the man at school before, so he could make a good educated guess and say he's new. That's probably the only reason to explain why he felt like he could even approach Kentrell on some shit like that, most niggas around here already knew what the fuck was up.

"Wassup witchu shawty?" The man smiled, looking him up and down. Kentrell mugged him before tugging up his pants and rolling his eyes.

It ain't worth it mane, chill.

Then he started to go and walk around the man, only to feel his arm being grabbed and he snatched it back, quick.

"Damn ma, we can't just have a conversation?"

"Hell naw we can't have no conversation. Bum ass nigga, you better move fo' I bust you in yo' muthafuckin' lip, talkin' to me like I'm some bitch, the fuck?!"

Was this pregnancy attracting niggas to him or something? Was he giving off a certain smell or scent that got all these niggas steady trying him? First it was some nigga at the grocery store looking at him like a piece of meat, then when they were at the mall and niggas was coming up to him left and right, asking to take him out, and now it was this dude. The fuck was up with these niggas?

"Talm bout some damn 'ma'. Nigga don't ever in you muthafuckin' life call me that shit again fo' I come back in this bitch tomorrow and shoot one off in yo fuckin' face. Bitch ass nigga."

It irked Kentrell even more that the man was calling him that, cause there was only one person who could get away with it, and Kentrell barely tolerated it when Sheyaa did it.

Well, he actually didn't mind it that much, but Sheyaa ain't need to know that.

That was besides the point.

The point was, this lame ass nigga wasn't allowed to be calling him that.

"Damn you aggressive as fuck." The man licked his lips. "Daddy like that shit." And he rubbed his hands together continuing to look at Kentrell like a damn predator.

"Mane, move out my way slime, fo' real." Kentrell shoved the man hard, and he could feel the eyes of people in the lunchroom watching.

As much as Kentrell wanted to punch this nigga in his shit, the last thing he needed to be doing was getting into a fight. One wrong move and it was over, he wasn't trying to lose his child over this hoe ass nigga, and it would be in his best interest to not get expelled.