Y/n.... Um, how's that going to fit in the fan?

Danny.... If Kamekono, could fit in then that bear sure can.

Kamekona.... Hey, that hurt my feelings.

Chin.... Okay, okay, we are here to help out Steve now can we get to the task at hand?

Danny.... Your right, what's the next clue?

Kono.... I'll be waiting somewhere with an ocean view, a place that is save, and sound, everyone's been around. I come here to rest, as I listen to the waves and the sounds of the night.

Y/n.... It has to be Steve's house, it's the only place where he goes to rest right?

Chin.... Right.

Kamekona.... You really are smart sista.

We drove to Steve's house, as I got out everyone drove off leaving me confused as to what was going on. Shaking my head, I went to the front door, about to know I saw there was a note taped on the door.

"NOTE"

I'll be waiting outside, by the beach.

Smiling, I walked around to see Steve sitting at a candle lit table, he got up walking towards me taking my hand in his.

Steve.... I thought you'd never get here.

Y/n.... Sorry I took so long, it's been fun solving every clue every riddle. Gracie helped a lot, as did the rest, why didn't you just bring me here?

Steve.... To be honest, it was only time I needed to get all this ready.

Y/n.... You did all this?

Steve.... Surprised?

Y/n.... Perhaps.

Steve.... Shall we?

"Danny Williams"

Danny wasn't much of a planner, and when he arrived at your house to pick you up you saw his daughter with him

Grace.... Hi Miss L/n. Gracie said, hugging you.

Danny.... Stan had to go away on a business trip, and Rachel went with him. Sorry, but I have to cancel our—

Y/n.... We don't have to, I have really good movies here. The three of us could watch it together, I can make some pop-corn and I have some candy. Great snacks for a movie.

Danny.... Are you sure? Danny asked, as Gracie went to sit down on the couch.

Y/n.... I wouldn't want it any other way.

"Chin Ho Kelly"

Surfing, that where you were going with Chin to surf for the day

Surfing, that where you were going with Chin to surf for the day. You didn't know how to surf, which is why Chin was taking you out to learn—excitement took over, your entire body but as did fear. You were out in the water with Chin, breathing in as you looked at the wave approaching.

Chin.... You've got this y/n, don't think about it.

Y/n.... Chin, I—the wave came, and you followed Chin's lead.

Everything went find, until you tried to get up when the wave knocked you off the board. Back on shore, Chin was looking everywhere for you, but you were no where to be seen. Until you washed up with your board making Chin run to your side.

Chin.... Y/n, are you okay? He asked bending by your side.

Y/n.... Y—yea—h, I g—uess. You said, in between coughs.

Chin.... I'm sorry, I shouldn't have—

Y/n.... No, it was fun, the perfect way to learn is to get back up, and that's what I'm going to do until I get it right.

Chin.... You want to go again?

Y/n.... Yes, if you'll teach me.

Chin.... Of course.

"Adam Noshmuri"

Adam didn't want anyone to know about your date, so, he brought food to your room where the two of you talked over dinner, enjoying each other's company