The crew

She flipped open the first file and approached a woman with long red locks, a sweet smile and a young complexion
"Dianne. Dianne Buswell " she recalled
The lady smiled beamingly and stated back "yup that's me ".
"Good to have you on the team. It says here you are highly qualified in the field of dealing with explosives and weapons ? " Claudia carried on skimming through the notes "but your weaknesses ..... eh nothing major so that's good . Oh and can I call you Di ? "
"Sure , that's what most people call me . Oooooo when's the first mission ?!!" She jumped off her seat.
Claudia laughed at her enthusiasm and excitement "woah calm down ! I have an assignment ready after I've introduced everyone "
Di sat down on the grey cold chair and huffed " fineeee....... Who's next ? This dork next to me ? " she pointed to a man around the same age as her , brown scruffy hair and a slight attitude.
"Who are you calling a dork ? Clown !" He erupted into a fit of laughter but everyone else stayed Silent. " urrrghhh!!! Shut up you ! I've only known you for 5 minutes and your already annoying ! " Di started to get annoyed but then couldn't keep her eyes of him ......
Claudia stepped in " you two stop it ! Stop acting like 5 year olds ! " They both stopped and just slouched on the chairs quietly. She coughed and then carried on "right so you must be mr Joe Sugg . You had been on many different cases before , robbed many banks and have never been caught ! That's what I like to hear ; although you seem to be very absentminded and get distracted easily. I hope that won't effect your performance mr.sugg "
Joe sighed " no it won't . Well it might but I will make sure it won't "
" good good " Claudia moves over to the next person.

"Clifton , Clifton , Clifton . It's good to have you back ! I'm hoping for the same sort of standards you performed at last year kevin. Ya know like a good kick in the face with your martial arts skills "
Kevin laughed hysterically at her poor acting skills " and you still havnt learnt how to do it ! Don't worry I won't let you down " the man smiled and then adjusted his glasses.
" and why are you wearing a suit kev ?! " Claudia tried to keep in her laughter.
" whattttt ?! Am I not allowed too ? "
"No not really , your about to go on a mission " she rolled her eyes and moved on

" 4th person , Stacey Dooley....." Claudia looked through her file to see it blank .
"TESS !! Why is her file blank ?! " she screamed even though she was standing right next to her .
" errrr ...... I'm not sure ..... it was their earlier "
Stacey smirked . " well you see that I know the answer to why it's blank ."
Claudia and Tess looked at her confused .
" that was me . I stole the information . And why you might ask ? Just to show you a bit of what I can do . You two were so obnoxious you didn't even realise . Anyways , I'm Stacey Dooley. I specialise in that , geographical skills and rifles "
The two lady's still looked at her blankly until One of them spoke again " right , right . Well that was impressive. Good to have you on the team " she smiled and moved onto the last person.

"Lauren steadman . Athlete I see ?" Lauren moved the strands of dark hair out of her face, smiled and replied shyly " y-yes , triathlete to be precise "
"That's going to be useful then when we have to try and either capture some one or something like that "
"Yea I suppose so " Lauren looked nervous but questioned " and who are you ? "
Claudia introduces herself " I'm Claudia winkleman , and I'm your boss" " recently their hasn't been any sign of a major case for us but we have had a call from a company that have seen eerie footage caught on their cctv. We are after a man around the age of 36 , with ginger hair . That's the only description we have been given "
And at that exact moment , the windows smashed and a dark gloomy figure approached them .....