5 I'll be your wife

Start from the beginning

The girl felt so embarrassed so she suddenly runaway.

"Let's go." Jin said.

They started riding some random rides. Yoongi and Jin both hate haunted house but Jin wants to be there to enjoy it too. So Jungkook and Taehyung followed them.

"I am offering my hand. You can hold on to me. Even hug me–" Jungkook slaps Taehyung's hands.

"I am not a scaredy cat." Taehyung just smiled at how brave Jungkook is... while Jin and Yoongi...

Are both hugging each other.

Jungkook got surprised at something behind his back so he suddenly hug Taehyung. And the older smiled with some triumph.

Jungkook pushes him softly. "I'm sorry."

Yoongi and Jin tried the vikings. They are enjoying it even though they are both having a hard time riding those kinds of rides.

After riding some random extreme rides, they played some random game booths to win some souvenirs. Yoongi was trying his best to get the kumamon human sized bear.

"Why I can't —" he pouted. Jin smiled and took a picture of Yoongi pouting.

"Lemme try."

"Yeah— kid. It is sweeter if your boyfriend get it for you." The old woman said.

"Wait– what... no." Yoongi said feeling shy.

When Jin was able to get Jibangi... he handed it to Yoongi. Yoongi looked at Jin... Jin was smiling at how cute Yoongi is... this side of him was never been shows since they are just always at the workplace. It was always mr. Min and mr. Kim or Yoongi the dinner is ready and okay hyung. Something like that.

Yoongi gulped.

"Can I talk to you hyung?" Yoongi asked and hold Jin's hand he lead the way to somewhere that no one is there.

"I... I know you hate it whenever I ask you about not marrying anyone and marry me instead... but hyung." Yoongi inhaled his every courage for this year.

"I'll be your wife hyung! Just please. Don't leave me." Yoongi said directly hoping he won't get a scolding from the older.

"Actually... I've been into so many arrange dates but no one is getting my attention." Jin started.

"Is it because your attention is mine only?" Yoongi asked blinking his eyes beautifully.

Jin chuckled. "No." He answered.

"Maybe because I know I like someone but I still need to wait." Yoongi felt like he was shuttered into pieces.

Jinnie hyung like someone? Who is — this someone?! Yoongi thought.

"No— I mean... you will fall for me." Yoongi said.

"How about... you." Jin said.

"Me?"

"You will fall for me... and if you fall for me. I will ask you to marry me and be my wife." Jin said.

"Like who wouldn't fall for me. I am handsome and perfect at the same time." Jin added.

Making the younger give a meme like look at him. Jin chuckled — and give Yoongi a hug.

And that someone was you... for a long time now. Yoongi. Jin thought.

—-

"Oh my Jams! I can't believe that Yoongi hyung and Jin hyung are dating now." Jungkook said as he wipes his invisible tears.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook. He hold Jungkook's wrist... making the younger from stop walking and this make JK annoyed again.

"What now?" Jungkook asked.

"I am serious. I will court you till you be my boyfriend. Mark my words. I like you." Taehyung directly said to Jungkook.

"Silly!" Jungkook just said.

"Sillily falling in love with you." Taehyung said.

"I am out!" Jungkook said and left him alone.

🐢🐢🐢

Yoooow guys!
Yes I am still alive hahaha.
This book is still alive it is just I am kinda busy at school but don't worry I will try to update more! Hehehehe.

Ohh also the characters here are all brave— gays! Learn from them! XD

💜💜💜💜🌝🌝🌝🌝