Chapter 30 - The Morning After

Saturday 21st May, 10:15 am // Ashton'POV:

I woke up with Calum and Michael bugging me. Michael was on top of me while Calum was playing with my messy and curly hair. I moaned and groaned as I sat up, removing my arm from Grace, who was sleeping peacefully. 

"You had to wake up my sleeping beauty and I" I growled.

"Yep and we couldn't resist" Calum giggled.

"Only you guys would" I mumbled under my breath.

"Do you want to get breakfast out of the kitchen?" Michael asked. 

"Well, since I'm up, I guess so" I sighed.

I got out of the sleeping bag, I kissed Grace's temple as I stood up. I went to the kitchen with Calum and Michael and left Grace and Luke who were still asleep.I stopped into a halt when Michael tapped me on the shoulder. 

"Hey Ash, I'm sorry about what happened over the phone the other day" Michael mumbled. 

"Mehhh, I'm over it, it's ok" I said.

"So we good?" Michael asked. 

"Yeah, we good" I smiled 

10:30 am // Grace's POV:

A yawn escaped my lips as I opened my eyes. I rolled over to see if Ashton was there, he wasn't. I sat up to see if anyone was here in the room, no one was here. I heard talking from the kitchen. I got up from the sleeping bag and paddled my feet into the kitchen. I broke the conversation up as I stood to where I was.

"Hey, looks like the sleeping beauty has woken up" Ashton smiled at me, I smiled back.

"Ya think, my eyes are not even fully open yet" I giggled.

"Did you sleep well?" Luke asked.

"Yeah for once" I sighed

"For once? How didn't you get to sleep? Was Ashton involved in this?" Calum smirked. 

"Calum, for your information, you don't have to know everything about what Ashton and I do all the time, besides, you'll have your own girlfriend" I explained. 

"Ooooooo burn" Michael shouted. 

"That's fine, I've got Ashton to tell me everything" Calum placed is hand on Ashton's shoulder. 

"Excuse me?" Ashton scoffed. 

"Hahahahahaha looks like you're on your own then" I laughed. 

I walked to the fridge to see what I wanted for breakfast. I opened the fridge door and noticed jars and jars of Vegemite. Ewwwwww not Luke too. I closed the fridge door immediately. 

"What's wrong Grace?" Luke asked. 

"Vegemite" I huffed. 

"Huh?" Luke questioned. 

"Grace hates vegemite so much, she can't stand it" Ashton explained. 

"Omg how could you not like vegemite?" Michael shouted.

"It's too salty and ugh" I pulled a face.

"Salty? The point of Vegemite is to have energy to enjoy the day" Calum explained. 

"Look, you guys like Vegemite..."

"No not like, love" Michael interrupted.

"Whatever and I don't, everyone has a taste for everything so can we please shut up about vegemite before I off" I groaned. 

"Fine" Luke sighed. 

"Oh Grace mum just texted me" Ashton said.

"What'd she say?" I asked. 

"She said that we need to be home by 12:30" Ashton read the message.

"Crap we have another 2 hours away" I muttered.

"How about you guys go and get ready while Calum, Michael and I will clean up in the lounge room" Luke offered.

"Sounds ok with me" I answered. 

"And maybe if you want we can go shopping and Ashton's mum can meet us at the shopping centre at 12:30" Michael offered. 

"Sure, let's get ready now before we waste time" Ashton requested. 

"Let's gooooo" I yelled. 

Ahhhhh it's nearly a week since I haven't updated this story!!! I'm so sorry, k bye :)