Chapter 1: A Warrior heading towards Honnouji Academy

You walk a lonely road just feeling the wind around your cover cloaked face,  Your name is Y/N L/N and you just woke up inside a crater with memory lost, all you knew is your name and Race but didnt knew what happen to him or where he came from. All he knew that a voice told him to come to Honnouji Academy.

You look up in the Sign that said 'Welcome to Honnouji Academy' "....so this is Honnouji Academy....its kinda burnt out place, why would i find leads here in this place" You sighed and changed your expression quickly "There no time to quit now, i made it this far at least i could do is fine some answers"

You started walking inside the area but while you were ready to head up towards the school you heard a commotion near you, you shift your head towards a Girl who was holding a guitar case and had a red outline in her hair and noticed she was in front of a little boy. 

You decided to go take a closer look to see what was up. "You're that eager to learn what first love taste like?" The girl with the red outline said to the kid while he was angry at her.

"Bitch, don't try to be all witty ive had my first kiss" The Kid Said

"Then there truly is no such thing as regret in this world anymore" The Girl said.

You were behind the girl looking at the commotion that was happening "Hm.." You shift your gaze and you notice the people in this place were all homeless or who was struggling to survive.

"Town Blind Alley" You shift your gaze and notice the little boy had a little possy with him now. "Is a Dead end for lives and a feared hangout for drifters, Leave your wallet and go." The Kid Threatens the Girl who appared to be annoyed by his little antics.

"Come on, what's with this anachronistic street punk routine? I Thought this town was strange, but i see the people who live here are nuts too." The Girl Said. "All right then" She stand in a defensive position "Its my policy to see it through when someone picks a fight, Come at me" 

As you watch all the kid started to jump at her but in a mear seconds she beaten all of them. A Whistle escape from your mouth. 

All of sudden all them surrender "Please Forgive us!"

"What the hell?" You and the girl said as she see them all in the ground begging for forgiveness.

"We're really weak against Strong people, That's our specialty" The Kid said.

"I Guess i cant beat  up people  who're bowing and Scraping, so ill let it slide...now" She turns toward you who apparently notice your presence. "You were standing there for a good ten minutes...what is it your going mug me too?" She said with a venom in her tone.

You stood silent and slowly shook your head "No actually im heading to Honnouji academy. im kinda looking for something." You said in a calm tone.

She raised her eye brow and scan you while wearing the cloak that cover your face. "The Academy is right up there mister" you look towards the kid who pointed up in the stair and notice a huge academy in the distance.

"Thanks.." You started walk away from them.

You started walking up towards the stair and notice little by little that the outdoor building are more suitable for living. You stop for a moment and looked around your surrounding "This cant be right?" as you continue on foward, You had to make a sudden stop as you notice a fat kid was hanging up there with a sign in his chest.

"What the hell..." You said.

"This is a Naked Pig who dared to defy Honnouji Academy" You turn around to see the same girl from earlier.