"Dry your eyes. Woman! That man is so in love with you, if you told him, you were having triplets, he would smile and nod and twirl you around in his arms. He loves you, Samantha. He wants more kids, but he figured that you couldn't have any. Especially after losing the baby when Mack died." Lucy held her friends hands and then hugged her. "I'm so happy for you! Just to see his reaction, I would love to be a fly on the wall when you tell him."

"Alright ladies. Time to get a move on. It's almost that time." Just then, a knock sounded on the door and Francesca opened it to reveal her and Lucy's husband's. Since Samantha couldn't decide who she wanted to walk her down the aisle, the men settled it for her. They were both going to walk her down, one on each side of her.

"Milady, your escorts are here." Bill and Vulcan both bowed in a very courtly manner and each extended their elbows for her to link her arms through. Down the hall and steps, down another hall. They stopped just before the doorway to the backyard. Vulcan looked down at the woman who had captured his friend's heart and smiled. Bill looked at her and said, "Last chance, Samantha. Once the doors open, you can't back out."

"Back out! Are you out of your mind! Hurry up! My destiny is out there. My man and our daughter are waiting on me!" Samantha said, excitedly.

Vulcan nodded to someone and the doors opened and the wedding march began as they began to walk down the aisle. 

So many people were present. She saw many police uniforms, men in suits that could only be FBI. She saw more than one Senator and Congressman. There was no shortage of celebrities and persons of note. Samantha would have been intimidated if she had been paying attention to them. Her eyes, however, were on the man at the end of the aisle, waiting on her with the biggest smile on his face. Her vision narrowed down until all she could see was Drake. He was wearing his vest over a black silk shirt and dark blue jeans and brand new biker boots. Her dress had been a surprise. It was a corset style with a floor length skirt with a side slit almost to her hip. What set the dress off was that it was leather. White leather. She had worked with the dressmaker to incorporate an actual corset and bra into the dress to make it as uncomplicated as possible. That is, until she turned around. The dress laced up from her lower back up to the top of the dress, just below her shoulder blades. On her feet were white patent leather and gold chain heels. They gave her an added boost to her height.

When they reached Drake, each man took one of Samantha's hands and placed it in their friend's. When the preacher asked who gives her to this man, they both said I do. In Samantha's eyes, it was beautiful. Then, the rest of the ceremony was lost to her as she was caught up in her husband. He had to nudge her gently to repeat her vows and say "I Do." Some laughed, but those who knew the couple well, just smiled and nodded knowingly.

"You may kiss your bride."

"Thank God. I thought we would never get here!" Drake bent and plundered Samantha's mouth until Bill and Vulcan cleared their throats. Loudly. 

"What? She officially mine now. Let me enjoy it for a minute." And kissed her some more. So much so that her head was spinning by the time he raised his and released her lips. 

"Oh my....." She said as she fanned herself. Behind her the preacher also cleared his throat. Drake turned to him and nodded. 

"Ladies and gentlemen, all in attendance; please join me in welcoming the new couple to their married life." He began to gently clap. The crowd clapped loudly and the men roared their approval. 

"Food! Let's eat, drink and be merry. Sam and I want our family and guests to enjoy themselves. There is a large buffet with Mexican food, my girl's favorite, There will be a band starting up in about twenty minutes. Then after everyone has been given a chance to eat, Sam and I will cut our cake. Enjoy!"