PART FOUR: Ally's House [Cont.]

Start from the beginning

You slip your fingers inside one of the cups slightly, but only enough to just about brush her nipple.
She moans through her bottom lip, still biting down hard.

Your eyes take in every inch of her smooth, toned stomach as you run your hands all over it.

"You're fucking beautiful, you know?"

She drops her gaze, becoming bashful.

"You don't know," you chuckle, smiling down at her as you move your hand towards her jeans.

You run your hand over the waistband and press a finger up against the zip, tracing down the cold aliminium in a straight line.

Ally's hips thrust upwards gently, as you brush over her clit.

"Fuck, please (y/n)...I'm so wet."

A wicked smile spreads across your face as you continue to run your fingers around her centre over her jeans.

"I want you to tell me exactly what you want me to do to you."

She forces herself to respond in between moans, "oh god. I want you to suck on my clit...Fuck!
Please, I want to feel your fingers inside me.
I-I want you to make me cum."

No pressure.

Although you'd never had any problems with it before, you were nervous about being able to please her, as Ally was the first older woman you'd slept with and you wanted to make her cum as hard as she possibly could.
But you knew how wound up you were getting her.

Fuck undressing her slowly.

You start unbuttoning her jeans as fast as you can.
When she realises you're no longer going slowly, she lets out a gasp as she fumbles round to her back to unclip her bra.

You laugh at your sudden change of heart, "I changed my mind.
I want you naked right now."

Ally takes her index finger between her teeth as she lifts her hips off the bed slightly, allowing you to pull her silky white panties down her long, smooth legs.

You pay no attention to where you're throwing them, your eyes are fixed on Ally's exposed centre.
You can see her juices gleaming under the light.

You look back up at her as you slide down the bed to better position yourself in between her legs.

She's watching your every move, brushing her lip with with her finger.
She looks so vulnerable, it makes you worry for a moment.

"Are you okay?"

You lean back up towards her, stroking a hand across her cheek.

"Yes...I really like you.
I've been thinking about this happening for so long.
I-I didn't think you felt the same...Or thought maybe I'd be too old for you?"

Every word she says is making you wetter and wetter.

How can she not know how hot she is?!

"Fuck, Ally, you're perfect.
Do you know how many times I left work and had to go home and touch myself over you?"

Ally throws her upper body off the bed, dragging your head in to kiss her. She's doing one long whine that's broken up by her frantic kisses.