Why now

As I was waking home I seen another face I knew to well "Hey Sarada what's going on." The voice said. I looked over and seen Boruto "Hey Boruto is there something you need?" I asked. "No I wanted to see Uncle Sasuke!" He said in a cheerful voice. "You will not see him around anymore." I said try to hold back my feelings. "Why?" He asked. "Him and my mom are not tougher,so he has no home and left Kohana." I said wanting to punch him and cry. "Oh sorry do you need help with anything?" "No...." I was trying to say but was interrupted. "Never mind we will not hang out anymore I never like you! I wanted to get trained by your dad so I had to be your friend! Bye loser!" He said. 'Anyone eles want to leave me' I thought. I walked to my house and knocked on the door, 'that is weird my mom must be taking a nap or at the hospital' I thought. I walked inside and seen my mom on the couch "Hey mom I will be home late because I am going to train with Inojin!" I said. There was no response, "Hey mo..mom are you ok?" I said as I walked towards her. She jumped on me "Ok have a good time! Love you!" She said. Her eyes were red,she was crying. "One don't do that again and two love you too." I walked out the door and ran to the training ground. Where Inojin was waiting for me.