ENEMIES TO SOULMATES

Start from the beginning

While everyone were out karthik heard someone talking that this place is not so good for ladies when they are alone....his mind immediately went to naira....

Karthik's pov :

No we fight a lot...but i can't let anything happen to my naira...

Rahul : ur naira????

Karthik : did i just speak it out....shit....i'll leave to resort ya bye...

Rahul smelled something...may be love in the air....

Karthik saw naira sleeping and slowly went outside...

Naira : Ohh so ye mujhe darana chaahti hai...

Naira smirks...

She knew karthik skates at this time..she slowly went down and removed the bolts of the wheels...and hidden behind the wall...

Karthik came and wore those skating shoes....he started skating....all of a sudden he fell down...

Karthik : aaahhhhhh

Naira smirked :yessss

Karthik saw naira smiling

Karthik : tho ye iska Kaam hai...tumhe pata nahi ki karthik goenka kya cheez hai....

Naira went near him...he closed his eyes pretending to be unconscious...

Naira : dekha mujse pange mat lo...tumhe ye haalat hogaya...ab utho...let me count how many bones u broke...

No response

Naira : enough of drama...get up..

No response

She slowly bent down and placed her finger near his nose

Naira : omg he is not breathing...matlab karthik....noooo noooo

Karthik uthooooo plssss uthooooo. ....

She remembers something

She closes her eyes...slowly goes near his mouth and starts blowing air into it with her mouth. ...

This came as a big shock for karthik...he did not ever think.she will do this. ...but he liked it her lips on his...her taste...

He slowly locked thier lips....naira opened her eyes...but did not stop...

They kissed....

But all of a sudden realisation hit naira and she pushed him...and got up....

Without saying anything she ran to her room...

Karthik did not believe what he just did....his 1st kiss with his enemy......but is was amazing...he can still feel her soft lips on his lips....

He touched them and smiled...

Naira quickly went to the washroom and turned on the shower.....she slowly reminisced what has happened.....

Naira's pov :

Did we just kiss eachother....yes we kissed...and it was deep...

She can still feel his wet lips on her lips...she can taste him now....she liked it...

She smiled taking a deep breathe....

And yes...its the start of a new love story ❤❤❤❤❤

Enemies love story....

I AM SO HAPPY TODAY...AS I FEEL COMPLETE...

TODAY FINALLY EVERY MEMBER OF OUR EXTENDED FAMILY ARE HERE EXCEPT FOR MY BABY SIS imaninaarif ....

Come soon baby.....I'm waiting for u....

I love u all so much....so hope u like this os ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Welcome back adhira_23  yaar maine tumhe bahot miss kiya...now pls be active...and haaa jaldi Ronnie vaaala update bhi do 😆😆😆😆😆. ...muaaahhh love u baby 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

Urs pranathi signing off...

Love u all

Xoxo

Pranathi