Chapter 1 Dream

Darkness, that's all there was I was in complete darkness.

I started hearing screaming and crying.

I couldn't see where it was coming from.

Suddenly a horrible pain hit my head and images of death started flashing through my head.some images were horrible and grotesque making me want to vomit as images blood and guts as well as rotten corpses flashed in my head, and then images of sad and disappointing death came I saw people hung, some with an empty bottles of pills lay next to a lifeless body.

I was going insane seeing all of these I tried to let out a scream but no sound came.

I jumped up in the bed as I awoke from that horrible nightmare and tears fell from my eyes.

"So much death" I said to myself.

I looked over at my clock and I realized I was going to be late for school.

"Shit, I'm gonna be late if I don't hurry up", I said running out of bed.

I put on some deodorant and ran to my dresser and put on a pair of jeans

And a black t-shirt.

I grabbed my school stuff and I ran our the door to the bus stop just in time.

The whole trip to school I kept the thinking of that dream. It was so strange I never have dreams that bad.

The bus came to a stop as we arrived at my high school. When I came into the school I was just so caught up in my thoughts I just went straight class 5 minutes before class even started.

After my 3rd class was over it was finally time for lunch so I could finally hang out with my friends.

Authors note: hey guys it's me so I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of this book. sorry it's short.

I have question for you readers.

Alright so I'm trying to decide kind of story to make this I mean it's still gonna be paranormal but should it just keep going on like this or should I put some romance and if i do what should it be straight or boyxboy

So yeah I let you decide.