Chapter 25. Just One

Začít od začátku

 “Tell him I’m fine, tell everyone I’m fine because I’m fine, seriously” I sighed “People don’t need to worry about me”

“Okay” nodded Niall, shoving his hands in his pockets and biting his lip “So you’re perfectly fine with everything that happened over the space of the week”

“Yes, I am” I agreed “I heard you guys talking this morning anyway, before I came downstairs”

Niall stopped short “You did?”

I nodded “The girls were sweet but Liam was right, no one deserves the hate they get”

“The hate you get, the hate all of you get”

“I don’t deserve special treatment because I’m a Teenage Mother” I said and Niall’s eyes widened in shock “Yeah, there crossing a line commenting on my mothering skills but it’s certainly not the first time someone’s abused me because of Draco, I’ve gotten the abuse for the last 2 years, I can handle it”

“You shouldn’t have to” he frowned “People shouldn’t abuse you”

“Niall” I laughed “If you saw a 17 year old girl carrying around a baby what would be the first thing you’d assume?”

“That she made a life mista-“he stopped, eyes wide “I didn’t mean that, I mean, it’s not a mistake, Draco isn’t a- You and Pat weren’t-“

“Its okay” I smiled, reaching out to take his hand “I’ve heard it all before, she made a mistake, she was too stupid to care, too stupid to notice, obviously didn’t pay attention in sex ed, She’s a slut, she doesn’t know who the father is, Pat probably isn’t even the father, she slept with the football team, the swim team, the lacrosse team, the slept with this person, that person, she doesn’t even care that she’s ruined her own life, she’s going to end up on drugs or alcohol, that poor child what a shitty life he’s going to have” I took a deep breath and gave Niall a sad smile “I’ve heard It all before”

“You aren’t any of those thing, you didn’t deserve any of those comment, you’re a better person than all of those people, they-“

“Had opinions” I said “Everyone does, there’s were negative, the most important thing is that I know there not true and when Draco is old enough he knows that there not true either, that he wasn’t a mistake, physically yes, but I would have never thought of anything else but having him, he’s my life now, just like you are”

Niall leaned down and kissed me gently “I love you”

I smiled “I love you too”

“I’m never going to let anyone talk to you like that again, you’re my girl and he’s my boy, he wasn’t a mistake in my eyes” he paused “neither were you, neither was this, I want all of this, that magazine was complete rubbish”

“I know” I kissed him again “I know”

“Ew Mama!” screamed Draco causing Niall to break away and chuckle

“Sorry” I giggled

“Don’t be” Niall turned around and ran over the little boy, scooping him up in his arms and showering him in kisses “Is it gross now!”

“Ahhhh Daddy!” screamed Draco “Stop it, EW!”

I laughed as Niall pulled Draco onto the ground, sitting him in his lap and wrapping his arms tight around the little boy as he squirmed and continued to kiss his face and ears. I pulled out my phone and took a quick photo, sending it to Harry.

Father & Son, god my boys are weird

My phone beeped and I noticed a new Tweet from Harry.