Chapter 2: The Day; Part 2.

You arrive to school and meet up with a couple of your friends before heading to class. When you get there, you see her, a beautiful girl with long pink hair and pink eyes, shriveled in silence. I've never seen her before...she must be new, not a bad thing, I guess. You head to your seat, sit your stuff down, and sit by her. This surprised her a lot, she jumped and looked at you with wide eyes when she noticed you were there, must not be used to attention. ''Hello, my name is (Y/N) (L/N), and..you are?" You said smoothly and sweetly. It was hard to be mean, she's so innocent and sweet looking. You can't help but want to cuddle her, hoping it'd bring you warmth. She hesitated for a bit then spoke in a clear voice,''My name is Yuno, Yuno Gasai, pleased to meet you.'' Yuno stuck her hand out towards you, you take it and gave her a tiny business like shake. ''Well, welcome to Aihara High, I'm very pleased to meet you as well, I hope we can get along smoothly.'' You smile towards her, hoping you don't scare her.

You see Yuno in your every class, and when the lunch bell rings, she asks you to show her around. You do just that. She doesn't seem like too much of a handful, she's very comprehensive and understands things clearly. ''So this is your second year?" She asks while looking at the back of your head. You nod,''It may seem awful but once you've been here for awhile, its not as bad.'' You say simply as she nods agreeingly. ''So, why did you come here?'' You ask curiously. There was a long pause then she answered, ''My school wasn't the very best place or influence.'' You turn around and she kinda looked like she was remembering something really screwed. But, you shrug it off.

After school, you grab your bag and begin to walk home, Running into Yuno. She falls hard and you look down at her, cussing yourself. Dumbass. Cunt. Shit. Fuck. She's gonna hate me. You frantically helping her up. "I'm sorry, Ms. Gasai.'' You were tripping all over yourself, hoping you didn't already mess up. She giggles, almost laughing, ''Its okay, (Y/N)," She smiles at you, ''And please, call me Yuno.'' Yuno picks up her bag and looks at you, tucking her hair behind her ear. ''Can I walk you home?" She asks as she looks at you. You nod. How could you say no? ''Sure, um, let's go.'' You say walking to the door, her at your heels.

The walk was pretty good, you and Yuno chatted about places to eat and music, art and poetry, politics. Stuff you couldn't really discuss with anyone else who isn't on the same moral and mental stand point. You were shocked to know that you have more than most of the favorite authors, artists, musicians, and restaurants as Yuno, it was almost scary. When you got home, Mom had left a note.

    Dear (Y/N),

I'm sorry to leave on such short notice, I'll be gone for a week or two. A hospital up north needs a brain surgeon and I was the only one remotely available.

    Love, Mom.

You groan.
Walking to your room, you shut off all of the lights. When you reach the room, you shut the door and sit at your computer desk to do your homework. You start dozing off, thinking about Yuno. While dozing off, something tells you to look out the window behind you, the feeling of being watched over comes you, you turn around.

She was there.