💀Chapter 40💀

Magsimula sa umpisa

Y/N: So are we just gonna stare at eachother and not ki-

Without letting her finish her sentence I pressed my lips against hers and kissed her, my hand came up to caress her jaw and I pulled her in for an even deeper kiss, she immediately kissed back and lasted a good minute till we broke it.

Yoongi: Thank you for being honest with me about everything.

Y/N: You are my husband so. We're supposed to have trust in eachother.

Yoongi: I have a question.

Y/N: Is it good or bad?

Yoongi: That's up for you to decide.

Y/N: Go ahead..?

Yoongi: You know what, let's go get something to eat then I'll ask you, yeah?

Y/N: Yoongi!

Yoongi: Haha, What? Why are you suddenly mad?

Y/N: Seriously?

Yoongi: Y/N, food has always been your first priority I don't think a question would hold you back from eating. Remember that time you were getting contractions, literally in labor with Yoonji coming out and you wanted me to stop by for some chicken!?

Y/N: Well-

Yoongi: Yeah, well, Let's go.

We sat down and ordered our drinks as we scanned through the menu and thought of what to eat. Y/N was still a bit skeptical of the question I had for her but of course, she was holding back because as we all know, food is her life. I'm even concerned who'd she picked out of our kids or that. For sure our kids but you can never go right, she might pick food over them too.

Y/N: Dang, everything looks good.

Yoongi: Might as well pick the whole menu Fatass.

Y/N: Dude, I will literally cut your ᴮᵃˡˡˢ off together with your ᵈᶦᶜᵏ and ᶠᵉᵉᵈ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᵗᵒ ʸᵒᵘ!

Yoongi: Ouch, she aggressive. Pick whatever you want, don't forget to feed my baby too!

Y/N: I feel bad. We're eating without them.

Yoongi: I know baby, don't worry though. I've left them with Namjin. You know Jin's cooking is better than whatever we're about to eat here. They'll be eating better than us, between they were still asleep before I left. We all slept way over past midnight, I'm sure they're barely waking up.

Y/N: True. It just feels weird without our little squad, we're so used to them.

Yoongi: We won't take long. You haven't ate at all, I have to make sure you eat so both of you can be healthy.

Y/N: Then call that ᴮᶦˢʰ! She over there laughing with that waiter like I ain't hungry.

Yoongi: Bruh, I swear you'd start a fight with anyone just for food.

Y/N: You want get involved too?

Yoongi: I'm good.

We had finally finished eating. Y/N and I walked hand in hand back to the car but couldn't forget about the question I've been wanting to ask her.

Maybe it's stupid to ask her this? I hope she doesn't get the wrong idea..

Y/N: Anyways, what's that question you had in mind?

Yoongi: Right.. Do you regret everything like you told him? Including meeting me?

Y/N: I regret feeling ashamed and blaming myself for no reason. That's all.

Yoongi: Then you don't regret breaking up with him? That's where it all started didn't it, only because of that you got to meet me.

Y/N: What? Of course I don't regret that, any of that part!

Yoongi: So you're glad to had met me that way?

She stood in front of me making me freeze on my spot and placed her hands on my shoulders as she smiled at me and locked eyes with mine.

Y/N: Of course I don't regret that. I'm glad to had met you the way I did! I mean, I'm married to Min Yoongi, you know who's that to me?

 I'm glad to had met you the way I did! I mean, I'm married to Min Yoongi, you know who's that to me?

Yoongi: Who, What am I to you?

Y/N: My first love. My real first love was and still is you, Min Yoongi.