ok first info

Roen:

Age: 22

Age: 22

Hight: 5'7

Nick names: Mimi, ro, shorty.

Street name: Ann dumain

Job: street Raper and dancer.

Lives: Madison, Wisconsin

Background:
She came from a poor family, she would only have enough money to get food or pay the bills. Her parents didn't care for her and kicked her out as soon as she was 18. They left her with no money or food just her bag full of who knows what. But from the job she had she got enough money for a car, she saved up for about 2 years to get the car and she got it when she was 17 so she had it for almost 5 years and she was happy with the choice she made, she got a Jeep® Wrangler  Wich cost a lot ( almost all her money was gone).

Likes: blue, dogs, street fashion, her car, traveling, her job.

Dislikes: sweet food, family, pink or purple, getting mad.

Personality: can't get mad easily, can come off as someone who doesn't care for your opinion but is very sweet and polite. She sucks on her cheeks when she is either, mad or frustrated. When she talks sometimes she moves her hand in a motion. She taps her hand on something when she is scared or mad.

Friends: lola, ariea, Mich, Finn, Wells.
------------------------------------------------------
Lola:

------------------------------------------------------Lola:

Age:20

Hight: 5'5

Nickname: joy, sunshine, peanut, princess.

Job: waiter at skyrocket cafe

Lives:  Oakland, CA

Background: lola came from a rich family, she was treated like a princess, and boy did she hate it. After her mom died her dad became very strict with her till one day she had enough. She ran away from her dad with only a few bucks and a backpack full of food water and clothes ( but sense the backpack wasn't very.. big she only had on outfit). She found shelter in a old shack in the nearby woods. The woods wasn't very big so it was a mystery as to why it was there but she didn't complain. She is now a  waiter at a restaurant and now lives in hotel.