only 3 people brave enough to have the lords prayer on their page I see

hehe im back guys did u miss me

✧︎

Clyde was just your average dude. He worked a regular 9-5, lived in a regular apartment, had regular neighbors... the list goes on.

He thought he himself was a regular dude as well. Glasses, messy brown hair, he really had it all. He took the 7AM train every morning to his stop in the bustling city, used his pass to enter the skyscraper he worked in, get in a crowded elevator, say good morning to his coworkers, and work. Every day, over and over.

Maybe it's because I'm bored, he thinks to himself.

Or maybe it's because I'm crazy.

He's not really sure how it came to this.

✧︎

Clyde is sitting at his desk. Usual coffee placed on his coaster on his desk. Usual suit and tie. Usual sound of the air conditioner and ventilation of the office area. The same sound of typing. He never really got tired of it, but it wasn't exactly something he enjoyed.

Clyde wasn't necessarily a higher up here, but he managed to climb quickly in the rankings due to his work. Many looked up to him, while others resented him for how fast he managed to get the higher ups to like him. He knew what people thought of him, but he really didn't pay any mind to it. As long as he didn't make any mistakes and got paid and got home safely, he was satisfied. He's met with many of the executives and important people of the company, but they all seemed the same to him. Same suit, same tie, same hair....

Maybe they saw Clyde the same way.

He didn't really care all that much.

Clyde looked up to the clock on the wall. It was already 7. He worked overtime for the second time this week and he STILL hadn't finished the current spreadsheet he was working on. He frustratedly ruffled his hair and sighed. At least he was getting paid.

"Hey cutie~" an enticing voice called out to him.

Clyde knew that voice anywhere. He turned around and saw the secretary, Genevieve, leaning on his desk with her usual... tight clothing. "Still working overtime, baby?" she giggled, handing Clyde a warm cup of coffee.

Though this may seem like the beginning of a bad porno, Clyde is sure it isn't. Clyde knows she acts like this towards everyone, and not just him, so he never really felt nervous around her. If anything she was sweet to him and helped him out when she had the time. Despite looking like a model straight from a gentlemen's club, she actually did her job quite well.

Clyde sighed and gently took the coffee from her hand. "Thanks Eve, I just... I'm a bit tired from all this..." Clyde said, bringing the coffee cup to his lips, the bitter smell reaching his nose. Genevieve always made the best coffee.

"You can go home, you've overstayed," she states, hugging the man. Her... chest... right on the back of the sitting Clyde's head. "I still need to get this done..." he mumbles, not exactly sure how to tell her that her...chest... was distracting.

She suddenly let go of the man and sat back on the desk, startling him slightly. "Oh, I came here to tell you the CEO wanted to meet you. I figured you would be working overtime again and thought I'd catch you here."

Clyde blinked. "The CEO...?" he thought aloud.

"Mhm, he said he's very pleased with your work and how well you do it. I'm sure if you just take a rest today and look your best tomorrow he'd enjoy that~"

Clyde was confused. Sure, he knew his work was good, but the CEO? The face of the company? Wanted to see him???? Clyde had many questions but just nodded and saved his work.