ѕ є ν є и т є є и

A/n: Thank you so much for the 300 votes. Thank you also for the 3k. I am so sorry for the delay, I guess I been lazier especially cause of tests and quizzes. But I hope you like it, I will try to update a lot now. Hopefully 3x a week. Btw did you guys see boy with luv ugh I streamed so much and it was at 90m until YouTube literally deleted 10m from us.

>Park Jihyo

It was Monday. Time for school day. I sighed hating school every single bit of it. It was boring and was going to be too. I changed to my uniform and went down the stairs to eat breakfast.

"Hey unnie. Did you sleep well?" Tzuyu asked me, but I honestly haven't been able to sleep well since Nayeon unnie incident and it's frustrating.

"Yes and what about you Tzuyu?" I asked lying. She said the same thing as me. We quickly ate and went to the car with Nayeon unnie waiting for us. We quickly got to the school and parked the car heading inside the school.

"Hey Jihyo." I heard a voice behind me which made me startled and I turned around to see the one and only Chanyeol.

"What do you want?" I asked while my members hissed at him to leave. He chuckled and walked closer toward us.

"Well you see, you really did a number one on Kyungsoo and Chen." He said which made me confused then realized he was referring about how Jin and Jimin beat them up.

"Well for your information, it wasn't us. We didn't even touch them or was me and most of my members present. They came after my members not us." I said with confidence and annoyance. He chuckled and touched my hair trying to kiss it when I slapped his hand leaving with my members.

"You will be mind soon." I heard him tell from the back while I chuckled knowing that's not possible.

My first period was vocal class and I quickly went in with Nayeon unnie and Jeongyeon unnie. When we went inside, I noticed Yoongi with his members. It's weird how he is in vocal when he is good at rap. Maybe he wants to learn vocals. I went to my seat with my unnies waiting for the teacher to come.

"Oppa!" I heard a girl yell coming toward Yoongi with two girls behind her back. It was Wendy. She then sat on Yoongi desk and seductively smiled.

"Oppa, you know how much I missed you." She whispered into Yoongi ear. He looked unaffected and rolled his eyes. He saw me looking at him and smirked. He stood up and sat next to me which was empty. Then he put his hands on my shoulder and looked Wendy.

"Can't you see I am busy?" He asked looking at her while she looked shocked. She bit her finger and quickly walked to her seat with the two girls embarrassed. I slapped Yoongi hands which caused him to move it away from my shoulder.

"Move you are heavy." I hissed at him while he rolled his eyes and walked toward his seat. Then I saw Wendy glaring at me. After the teacher came, she told us to finish the project we had to do with our partner. I went to Yoongi since he was my part.

"Hey we need to finish on our project by tomorrow. We should meet up somewhere." I said seriously while he nod.

"The bts house." He said giving me the address and I nod in response sitting next to him to outline the project. After the class dismiss, I went to my next class. The day went by quickly and then I realized when I got home that I need to go to Yoongi house for a project. I quickly dressed up and went to Yoongi house with the address he gave me.

I knocked on the door and the door revealed a sleepy Yoongi with his pajamas. He told me to come in and I did as I was told. His house was definitely big, I wasn't able to check last time since I was worried about Nayeon unnie. I saw all the bts members looking at me then going back to what they were doing. He went up the stairs to his room with me following him.

"I did the cover and the first 2 slides. What else should we do?" Yoongi asked taking out his laptop and going to the slide. I sat next to him and we talked the whole time while doing the project. I didn't even realized that 1 hr had passed until I looked at my watch.

"We did a lot, but it's time for me to go." I said smiling while standing up. He nod his head and also stood up. As I was walking toward the door, I accidentally slipped on Yoongi bag and before I could fall, Yoongi grabbed me and pull me toward him making both of us fall, but me on top of him.

"Hyung, what are you guys doing?" I heard a voice say as the door opened. It was Jungkook, he looked so shocked about our position and had his mouth hang open. "I didn't realize I was disturbing something." He said leaving closing the door before I could explain. I quickly got off Yoongi and ran out the house to my car and to my house. Today was so embarrassing.

To be continued...