Dear Josiah

Dear Josiah,

I don't know if it will ever come to the point where I actually show this to you, but if you are reading this, then either, I'm feeling crazy, or you've confessed to me, and I still have feelings for you.

The likeliness that my feelings for you being returned are as likely as the ocean drying up, but what do I have to lose?

Josiah......I like you.

A lot.

I've liked you since I first met you, and my feelings for you have only grown since then. Sometimes, I manage to convince myself that I don't like you, but whenever it comes down to it.....I can't deny the fact that you have been my one and only since we first exchanged glances.

Ever since you first made me laugh and I realized that you were such a dork.

Ever since I realized how blue your eyes are, and how soft your brown hair looks.

Ever since I realized how kind you are, when you were willing to stay up till the dreaded hours of the night when I just needed someone to talk to.

Josiah.....you are such an amazing person........your outside is just as amazing and beautiful as your inside.

You are almost too perfect to be real, and if I'm being honest, that intimidates me. I have so many things wrong with me, and my life....and I don't think that I deserve you.

But, since I'm writing this....I might as well tell you what my perfect night with you by my side would be like.

The day would start out with an early afternoon movie. Sitting together, possibly holding hands and enjoying each other's company. Afterwards, we would go on a hike to a remote location, possibly by a lake or river, where we would sit down and enjoy a late lunch that I had previously prepared. We would sit, and talk, and eat. Nothing but us and nature. After that, just as the sun was beginning to set, we would arrive at a quiet beach. We would sit on the sand and watch the sun begin to set. It would start getting chilly, so I would pull out a blanket and we would curl up underneath and watch the stars beginning to appear in the night sky.

Maybe, next we would change into our swimming suits and enjoy the ocean at night, never wandering too far from each other, holding hands, splashing each other, and laughing until we could hardly stand.

Then, we would head home, soft music playing in the car, as we talk until we've reached home. And finally, once we had reached my house, we would curl up on my bed, snuggled underneath my blankets, wrapped in each other's arms as we watch anime, eventually falling asleep to the sound of each other's breathing.

I know that in the end,it would be a very long day, but being by your side would make it the best day of my life.

Sincerely,

Rebekah