The dream

This part of the story contains graphic scenes of sexual torture and smut. Please read at your own risk. I will inform you when it starts. Thank you, bye teaglach!!

I was free. We were free. I was sitting in shotgun in a van with Jerome by my side. I rolled down the window and let my hair flow free. We pull into an ally way and stop. Then, I feel a hand on my thigh. I smile and look at him. "Thank you" He says quietly but loud enough that I could hear. "Why are you thanking me, J?" I say with slight confusion mixed with happiness. "For coming with me, for helping me. I couldn't have done it without you by my side" I smile and put my hand on his. We lock eyes and start leaning in, not breaking eye contact. Moments later, his lips were softly pressed onto mine. I close my eyes and snake my hand up to his neck, pulling him closer, making the kiss more passionate. We pull away to get air but as soon as his warm touch left me, I longed for him again. I dragged him to the back of the van and into the empty space that contained a small matt-like mattress on the floor of the vehicle. I push him down onto that and get on top of him.

⚠Smut warning, read at your own risk⚠

I slowly pulled my white vest off. I had taken my Arkam jacket off already. I saw Jerome lick his lips and mouth the words 'damn' and 'so sexy' over and over again. He started tracing the scars, bruises, marks and dead skin all over my stomach and chest. He grunted when he ran out of room on my chest. He then swiftly slid his hand behind my back and unclipped my bra. He slid the straps down my arms and threw it behind him. I bit my lip and blushed. "No fair, your still fully dressed" I said in a childish manner. He laughed an amused laugh and sat up. He took his striped black and white jacket off, after came his white v-neck T-shirt. His body was toned. He had biceps and a six pack. I smirked, pushed him back down and got a pair of handcuffs I had stolen from a cop during our escape. I pinned him down and cuffed him. I tried to think of the sexiest cop pick up line I could use, in the end I used something not quite sexy but a bit sexy. "This is what happens when you resist arrest" I had cuffed one of his wrists "You get taken by force" I had hand cuffed him so his hands were above his head. I started grinding on him quite roughly, making groan and moan under my touch. I have to admit, I kinda liked being dominant. He started to moan my name as I kissed his jawline, down his neck and I trailed across the rest of his body. I ran out of room when I reached his trousers. I unbuckled them in one swift movement and took out the belt. I took his pants down, leaving him in his boxers. I could see the massive bulge that had formed a tent in his underwear. I started to circle my finger around the tip of his bulge making him moan. I continued this but he bit his bottom lip to muffle his moans and groans. I then realize that I still had his belt in my hand. I unbuckled my belt and took it off, letting my trousers fall down. I put one of the belts in his mouth and had one of them in my hand. I could see him wondering what I was going to do. I smirked and he got the gist. I could see his eyes smile since he physically can't as I have gagged him. Now, it was time for him to see how rough I really was. "Time for you to see how dominant I really am" I said in the most lustful tone I could muster. He wriggled his eyebrows at me and, again, I saw his eyes glisten with happiness. I then, surprising both me and him, whipped him. I heard a slight moan escape his gagged mouth and he rolled his head back. I took my F/C panties down and then his boxers. He then spat the belt out and spoke "Oh, god F/N, do you know how much this is turning me on?" His voice was full of lust. I tilted my head and asked "How much, how much does this turn you on?" He told me that it was a lot. I lined myself up with his bulging member and slowly slid on. I moaned his name and he whisper moaned mine (can you actually do that or is that just me being weird😂😂) I whipped him every bounce I done. Every whip, I heard him moan. He must have a pain kink or something. I soon felt a knot form in my stomach. I started going harder with both the thrusts and the whipping. I knew that he was going to get revenge but I didn't mind. Then, a sudden warmth came over me and I knew why. He was hitting my G-spot. I started moaning louder, every time he hit it, I felt my orgasm getting closer. Just a couple of moments before I came, he came. I whipped him and got off him to lick the juices up. I got the key out of my trouser pocket and uncuffed him. Then he pinned me down and kissed me roughly. Obviously, he wasn't done just yet. He pulled away and flipped me over, so I was lying on my stomach. I heard the leather pieces slap together and I knew exactly what he was going to do. "Are you gonna spank me or nah?" I said with such sass that Robo-Cop looked like the cowardly lion. In return I got a hard whipping on the ass. I moaned with both pleasure and pain. He repeatedly done this as I moaned and groaned, sometimes screamed, his name. He kept asking me if I liked it and I moaned a yes and sometimes 'yes, daddy' came from my mouth. Soon later, Jerome stopped and lay next to me.

⚠Smut scene over, back to normal now. You don't know how hard it is to write smut without cringing

I rolled over and towards him. We cuddled each other until we decided to go out. We got changed and got out the van. As soon as I was out of the van, I was knocked unconscious by someone. Obviously not Jerome because I could hear him grunting as if he was fighting someone. My vision started to fade until I was surrounded by darkness.

1161 words. This is so cringy. I was sitting here cringing my little, nerd head off because of the smut. I'm not one to write that but my friend/Girlfriend, Madison, dared me to do this, so, yeah. And yeah, I am a lesbian, GET USED TO IT. In any case, see you teaglach. Goodbye and goodnight!!