2. the silent guitarist

The next morning the three boys were standing in the doorway of the band room. Meep, or so tommy named him, was asleep in some blankets. He was cuddling with his guitar.

"What do you think he eats?" Tommy broke the silence. Vince rolled his eyes. "I don't think we can keep him here. This is all just a dream anyway." Nikki looked at the blonde. "Calm down. We gotta think of what to do."

A few moments later meep opened his eyes and stared at the three. "Meep ope?" He asked.

"What is that swedish or something?" Vince asked. Tommy kneeled down next to meep. "Hey man do you understand me?"

Meep nodded. He tried to make words but had trouble. "You.. Tom." Tommy stood up and cheered. "He knows my name man!"

Nikki looked at meep. "Do you have a name? How did you get here?"

Meep thought hard for a moment. "Mick Mars.. Mars." He nodded.

"So he is mick mars from mars. Am i being pranked?! This is a sick joke. I know my guitar playing sucks but this is a rude way to say it!"

Nikki put a hand on vince's shoulder. "Dude chill. I promise we aren't joking with you. Does it look like i know where he came from? Or how?!"

Tommy helped up mick. "Well i bet you want to taste human food? I know where we can find the best milk shakes!" Tommy grabbed mick's hand and they were off.

"He shouldn't be in public!" Nikki and vince chased after them but they already left.

"I guess we hope tommy doesn't spill any beans."