Chapter 63 - Relationship changing!

Start from the beginning

Madhu's room:

"No matter what we do, Arnav is winning this competition Ma. We must implement the plan we made with Nisha now. This time we are two only.." Arjun said pacing around the room angrily, he was remembering how Arnav kissed Khushi on her feet, while he was the one who hurt her to get her, but in the end Arnav got two more points, and he is much ahead on the competition.

"Enough.. we're not going to do anything now.." Madhu said looking at nothing in particular, while a lone tear escaped her eyes.

"What?" he looked at his mother shocked.

"Haan you heard it right Arjun.. I thought no one better than you can be Khushi's husband but today that boy proved me wrong.. what he did today for Khushi left me speechless.. me being a mother to Khushi turned to be selfish that with this same hands who raised to feed that little girl, today the same hands placed broken glass on the floor to hurt my own child.. how could I do this sin? Just to win??.. And Arnav didn't even thought about that.. he was only interested in relieving the pain a mother caused to her daughter.. his act today made me

feel ashamed of myself.. did you saw the kiss he gave to Khushi?.. he bend on his knees for my daughter.. he kissed her feet with so much love without caring for his image as ASR.. I don't think Khushi would ever find a better husband than that man.. today I wished to say hats off to him.." Madhu said with tears in her eyes.

"Ma app.. you're leaving me.. can I not be a good husband for Khushi??" Arjun asked broken.

"Nahin Arjun.. Nahin.. you hurt the one you love to win.. Arnav loved Khushi to win.. that's the difference.. you only think of her as a trophy to get at any cost, while Arnav think of her like a precious diamond which he needs to keep with himself..you want to win from him, Arnav wants to win for his wife.. you want to break their marriage, he wants to save his marriage.. I'm sorry beta.. but this is difference between you and him.. and I'm the one to be blamed that I supported you and selfishly only wanted Khushi for you.. I never tried to understand Arnav and his love.. but today I saw with my eyes.. I saw that no matter what.. Arnav isn't going to leave Khushi's hand till he breath his last.. " Madhu said.

"We should let this wedding happen.." Madhu stared at Arjun looking for his response through his eyes.

Arjun: Never.. I will do anything to make my childhood best friend my wife.. only I understand and can take care of my Khushi well Ma.. I had the patience to wait for her all this time, and it's not now that I would give up..

Arjun walked away from the room, he wanted to shout in frustration that even his mother was there to support Arshi, what's wrong with her now? Suddenly she saw Arnav's love and forgot about his??

*******************************

"How's Khushi now?" Mami asked Arnav outside in the garden.

"She's fine Mami now.." Arnav said assuring them.

Mami nodded, she kissed his forehead and went inside wishing him a good night.

Arnav smiled a little and went to sit on a bench for a while. He sighed, looking behind a tree:

You can come out now..

Anjali gulped and came in front of him.

"Sit.." he said pointing at the empty space in the bench.

"Actually I wanted to know.." Anjali said hesitantly.

"If Khushi is fine or not.." Arnav completed for her, staring at the sky.

Anjali nodded.

"And you also heard the answer right?.." Arnav smirked, "What I don't understand is why this sudden care on the woman you hate?"

"Chote I don't hate you both anymore.. Life taught me how to judge others in a better way.. the Anjali that left RM that day, and this Anjali are very different from each other.." Anjali said.

"Did you knew about Nisha? I think you knew, you were here before us.. still you didn't inform us anything.. how come both Anjali are different now? I still see the same.." Arnav replied sarcastically.

"I came here only to protect you both from Nisha, Madhu aunty and Arjun evil plans.. just the difference was I was pretending to be in their team so that I could save yours.." Anjali replied smiling, her brother only believes in facts!

Arnav nodded his head quite surprised, that his Di came to help them.

"Will not forgive me?" Anjali whispered.

"It's too soon for that now.. give my bruised heart time to heal.." Arnav replied.

She nodded, "Take as much time you need.."

After a long silence between both, Arnav decided to speak: Did you return to Shyam? How did you solve your situation?

"Shyam is married with another girl now.." Anjali said smiling, yet only she knows how much pain her heart took to say those words.

Arnav looked at her shocked, he saw her hurtful eyes.

"You lost a good man Di.." he whispered.

Finally tears slipped from her eyes, she smiled wiping it and nodded, "Yes.. I lost him.."

"But it does not mean you will not find another good man.." Arnav said, and pulled her into a tight hug.

Anjali cried in his embrace.

Khushi watched the scene from the balcony with Ruchi in her lap, she looked at Arnav and Anjali hugging each other and consoling.

She smiled happily. Ruchi: Bhai aur Didi are hugging each other..

"Haan." Khushi nodded, "The same way I'll hug my Ruchi.." she hugged Ruchi who giggled and hugged her in return.

"Didi can I say something to you?" Ruchi asked with fear.

"Haan bolo na.." Khushi convinced her to talk.

"I saw Arjun bhaiya putting broken glass on the floor where you were dancing, but I didn't knew he did that purposely so that you get hurt.." Ruchi said innocently.

Khushi widened her eyes in shock.