fIrsT UpdATe

Whalecum to Sam I Am this is the first update as the title says.

The first update involves "Forgive Me"; Forgive me is my baby my existence my everything.

But I cringe every time I see someone vote on it or put it on their reading list.

Like don't get me wrong I'm so happy and so glad you are enjoying the story but like how?

It is so badly written and it makes me cringe when I read a comment and read back the part they are talking about and its just misspells after too many comas after blah blah.

What I'm trying to say is that I'm not going to delete it of course not but I wanna rewrite it.

Not like change the plot or anything bc I like my plot okkkay. I just hate that I didn't (I say didn't when I wrote the story like 6 months ago) know how to spell or use wording write.

And don't let me even mention the smut bro.

But I'm here to ask all you lovey viewers that have read "Forgive Me", Would you all like me to rewrite it? I've been postponing it bc when you change something in a paragraph the comments on that paragraph disappear for some reason.

And I love just going back and reading the comments bc they make me smile and stuff. But when I see the story and the state it's in... It just makes me wanna delete the whole thing. Delete my baby bro.

Thats all for the first update see yah peeps later muah.

[imadethisliketwentyyearsagopleasestanvicton]