Unexpected part 1

King Dices POV:

I was in love with devil and Im happy he felt the same way. "Hey Dice! said Chips" "Oh hey Chips what do you need.said dice" "Oh I wanted to see how you where doing.said Chips" "Oh im doing.." I felt like I was going to puke so I ran to the bathroom leaving everyone concern and I puked in the sink. I took a test to see what was wrong when I looked.... it was positive. "DEV! dice yelled" I walked out and dev and everyone else was there and woulnt let me say anything. "OK SHUT UP EVERYONE! dice yelled with a furm voice" Everyone went scilent. "What did you do to me you fucken furball! dice said a bit angry"  "Dice what are you talking about? said a confused devil" "You got me pregneat you idiot I took the test and its positive. said dice now calm" I felt him hug me and say he had wanted a child and he was sorry for not telling me. "Dev... I want to have this child with you. said dice now hugging him back"  Everyone awwed and congratulated them with the child. "Your going to have to take it easy for a while ok. said devil" "Ok dev I will but I will still be on the floors cheaking for cheaters and playing games. said dice" No one saw them kiss till now. "Dev what are you doing...!!!!!!!!" I felt him kiss me so I kissed back and everyone was fangirling like crazy. "Dev looks like the staff is happy pff hahahahahah! dice said laughing his ass of because the staff and paitrons where going bonkers" Dev laughed as well and after everyone calmed down and we all went back to work. I saw a cheater so I stepped in. "Excuse me sir you slipped an ace I sugest you leave. said dice" "I wont and I didnt fatty. said the man" Excuse me I will have security kick you out. said dice getting mad" The man grabbed his knife and stabbed dice in the side and dice yelpped in pain. Devil came out and ran to me to help me he was about to be stabbed so I pushes him away and I was stabbed badly. "K-Keep away from h-him! dice said" Dice attacked the man with his cards while dev got the security and they grabbed the man and kicked him out. "Dice you ok is the baby hurt?!? said a worried devil" "Ill be ok the baby is ok as well dont worry. said dice who was in pain" I went to sit down but before I got there I collapsed the last thing I felt where furry arms and something on my lips.